Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Endless War: The Suicide of the United States

Endless War: The Suicide of the United States

by Dahr Jamail
    Global Research, August 12, 2009
    Truthout.org

“We hear war called murder. It is not: it is suicide.â€

Exactly what our soldiers had to face in the Vietnam Conflict! And the VA was hessitant to help then too.
    Sergio Kochergin, back home from his second deployment in Iraq, held a gun in his mouth, trying to muster the courage to pull the trigger. Untreated post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and accompanying nightmares and insomnia, heavy substance abuse, and several failed attempts at self-medication had taken their toll on him
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    Exactly what our soldiers had to face in the Vietnam Conflict! And the VA was hessitant to help then too.
    Sergio Kochergin, back home from his second deployment in Iraq, held a gun in his mouth, trying to muster the courage to pull the trigger. Untreated post-traumatic stress disorder (PTSD) and accompanying nightmares and insomnia, heavy substance abuse, and several failed attempts at self-medication had taken their toll on him
    Not diagnosed as 100% disabled by PTSD from Vietnam until 2002, my fiance is living proof!!!