Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Enjoy your Thanksgiving what follows is NOT pretty

http://www.miami.com/multimedia/miami/news/56gitmo.pdf

Gitmo to house 1200 personnel for what? for WHO?

I think you better read this folks. Ask yourself...WHY Do THEY need a facility of this size for 430 detainees at Gitmo? BETTER YET ask your traitor representatives why and let them know YOU know!

WAKE UP AMERICA! the bell is toling and it toles for thee... NOT for the illegal aliens crossing the border and NOT for illegally detained suspected members of Al Qaeda. Get your heads and your neighbors heads out of the sand and look up from the battle field of borders!! 'Cause this is for patriots NOT for terrorists.

As YOU know but undoubtedly your neighbor does NOT know...HR 6166 just reclassified patriots as terrorist. Patriots are now enemies of the state by law and don't expect those slow courts to help you. They won't even know your there ... habeas corpus is gone! Helllooooo is anyone listening? Where's the Million man march? Without it a few hundred people and their unwitting assistants will determine the destiny of billions!

Dec 20 this contract will be awarded and calls for the facilities to be funtional by the same date in 2007. TIME IS UP

SCREAM FOR THE REPEAL OF H.R. 6166, the War Powers and all the rest of the "legal" documents leading to the demise of the citizens of this nation! It won't help but it may WAKE UP CITIZENS to take REAL action to reclaim our nation. They won't be able to protest if you do not ACT NOW.

The Pentagon plans to build a military commissions compound at Guantánamo Bay, Cuba, costing up to $125 million, a major undertaking meant to accommodate up to 1,200 people for the first U.S. war crimes trials since World War II, The Miami Herald learned Thursday.

If funded by Congress, the compound would be the largest single construction expenditure at Guantánamo since the Bush administration set up the offshore detention center in January 2002.

''The solicitation is unrestricted -- so any number of entities might want to bid on this,'' Pentagon spokesman Bryan Whitman said Thursday. ``We want to start construction as soon as possible, so we can begin multiple trials as early as July of 2007.'' (NOTE from me "entities" as defined FOREIGN COMPANIES)
    The proposal calls for a work, residential and security compound on an abandoned airfield that in the 1990s housed a tent camp for Cuban rafters. Years before, it was the site of a hangar for U.S. military blimps.

The details are specified in a ''pre-solicitation notice,'' which The Miami Herald found posted on the web for potential government contractors. It was dated Nov. 3. Whitman said he believed it was, in fact, posted during the past 24 hours.

On paper, the idea resembles a mini-city, with housing, dining, meeting and courtroom space for those involved in the trials -- plus, Whitman said, a high-security space for top-secret and other classified materials.
    The compound would cost from $75 million to $125 million and include a courthouse with two courtrooms, conference space, a closed-circuit video transmission center and a 100-car motor pool.

Asked why it would require housing for 800 to 1,200 personnel and a dining facility for up to 800 people, Whitman said the idea is to hold multiple trials -- and house ``any number of people -- legal and administrative personnel, media, . . . security . . . attorneys.'' (Note: from me ... attorneys for the prosecution NOT for the defendents again I scream at you HABEAS CORPUS IS GONE)To put the project in perspective, the annual operating costs at the detention center away are about $100 million, according to Rear Adm. Harry Harris, the prison camps' commander.

The project seeks to have two courtrooms completed by July, and an option to build two more before 2008, said another Pentagon official, who requested he not be identified because he wasn't authorized to speak for the department.

CONGRESS OK NEEDED
    Whitman said the Pentagon would likely seek authorization and funding from the current, lame-duck Congress, which is still controlled by the Republicans.

No specific contractor is favored for the project, he said, adding the plan was crafted 'being very respectful of taxpayers' dollars.'' (NOTE: from me How considerate of them to be conscious of the cost of the tools to thin the herd of potential protestors... American Citizens)
    The Pentagon has not yet forwarded a formal proposal to Congress.

Bill Sutey, military advisor on the staff of Florida Democratic Sen. Bill Nelson, a member of the Senate Armed Services Committee, said: ``As a matter of law, it would require an appropriation. It's not even authorized yet.''

'To anybody it would beg questions: . . . `What are we doing here? Why are we doing it this way? What is the requirement? Why is it going to cost that much?' These are routine oversight questions and we will do this,'' Sutey said.

In June, the U.S. Supreme Court shut down the administration's first effort to stage the commissions, declaring the formula unconstitutional.

Now, armed with a new Military Commissions Act approved by Congress, administration officials are rewriting rules for the trials. They could resume in early 2007 with suspected terrorists being charged, according to the chief prosecutor, Air Force Col. Morris Davis.

Earlier efforts to stage the trials focused on alleged al Qaeda conspirators, among them Yemeni captive Salim Ahmed Hamdan, whose defense attorney, a Navy officer, challenged the formula in the civilian courts.

AL QAEDA DETAINEES

Since then, the CIA has sent to Guantánamo 14 suspected al Qaeda ringleaders -- among them alleged 9/11 mastermind Khalid Sheikh Mohammed. Their presence at Guantánamo has heightened international interest in any prospective war-crimes trials.

Mohammed and the 13 other men had been interrogated and held in secret for three or more years, out of reach of the International Red Cross, and never charged with any crimes.
    Once the Pentagon makes a formal request, the first opportunity to fund the new complex would be to include in supplemental spending packages being prepared by Congress for votes after a Thanksgiving recess.OVERLOOKING BAY

The Navy would administer the building contract for what the pre-solicitation notice calls a ''Legal Compound at U.S. Guantánamo Bay, Cuba.'' It lists the site as McCalla Field, an area overlooking the bay itself -- a considerable distance from the bluff overlooking the Caribbean where the 430 or so ''enemy combatants'' are housed and interrogated in a facility called Camp Delta.

A Camp Delta spokesman, Navy Cmdr. Robert Durand, said by e-mail Thursday that the secretary of defense's office is responsible for any Military Commissions activity, but he believed ``a supplemental budget appropriation request is going out soon.''
    (PDF explains the size of the HUGE courtrooms and details)

William.... I have said it before and I am saying it again! EGOS have to be set aside. Groups trying to save this country MUST UNITE! RON PAUL, TOM TANCREDO, DENNIS HAYWORTH ET AL MUST STAND UP AND PUBLICALLY TELL THE PEOPLE OF THIS NATION WHERE THIS IS HEADING ON PUBLIC BROADCAST NETWORKS... because the papers are gone and if you don't know about that you deserve the future! ORGANIZE IT with the same passion you have put into ALIPAC. This is my last post on this site UNTIL I SEE REAL ACTION TAKEN ON BEHALF OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Individual protest movements are each focusing on ONE TREE in the FOREST and will be "harvested" from that forest before they hear the chain saws even coming. PROTEST MOVEMENTS NEED TO COMBINE TO CREATE AN ENTITY WITH THE SAME ORGANIZATIONAL IMPACT AS THE ENEMY (LA RAZA) HAS! We do not need the money of the Globalist we need the COURAGE OF OUR FOREFATHERS NOW!
    OPEN THE DOORS OF COMMUNICATION BETWEEN INDIVIDUAL PROTESTS GROUPS AND ORGANIZE ORGANIZE ORGANIZE ONE UNITED FRONT AGAINST THE DEMISE OF THIS NATION AND ITS PEOPLE
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)

MW
    ORGANIZE IT with the same passion you have put into ALIPAC. This is my last post on this site UNTIL I SEE REAL ACTION TAKEN ON BEHALF OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
    Have a nice life.

Most members of ALIPAC came together with one goal in mind - to stop illegal immigration. Personally, I don't care if they build a 5,000 man facility on Gitmo, but I do care about the direction the United States is headed in regards to illegal immigration. Perhaps you should read ALIPAC's mission goals because I don't believe you'll find any reference to military facilities or Gitmo Bay, Cuba listed as one of the things we're here to fight. We've chosen our battle, and it's illegal immigration!

Sorry, but I honestly believe striking out at every situation that doesn't sit right with "some member" will only work to undermine what we're attempting to do here. We must stay focused on illegal immigration and it's negative effects on our society! To do otherwise would only serve to divide us as a group.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

[MW Have a nice life.

Most members of ALIPAC came together with one goal in mind - to stop illegal immigration. Personally, I don't care if they build a 5,000 man facility on Gitmo, but I do care about the direction the United States is headed in regards to illegal immigration. }

These two things are interlocked, the globalization is the root of the illegal immigration if your objective is to fight one you have to fight the other , the goal of these traitors is the erradication of our identity via an anarchy
    with illegal immigration.
    I WOULD LIKE AN OPINION FROM ALIPAC ABOUT XANADU'S POST

The issues are most assuredly inter-locked. Illegal immigration is being used to end our nation. Illegal immigration is the strategy of globalists to take control of this nation away from American Citizens by transferring power, resources and wealth to foreign nationals in this nation illegally as well as legally.

The only reason the US Government fails to enforce US Immigration Law is to undermine American Citizens in favor of foreign nationals. We are the enemy of the US Government and those behind merging our nation with Canada and Mexico for the sole and express purpose to end ... the United States of America.

I have felt personally since the Patriot Act was first passed that it was to set up a means to arrest and detain American Citizens unhappy with losing their nation who might wish to rebel or dissent against it.

I still do.

Tell US more xanadu.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

XANADU
    this statement serves no purpose and actually hurts your postion.
    This is my last post on this site UNTIL I SEE REAL ACTION TAKEN ON BEHALF OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.
    Please reconsider how this can be taken, especially to those who are new to this fight. It could be harmful rather than helpful.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

2nd wrote:
    XANADU
    this statement serves no purpose and actually hurts your postion.
    Quote:
    This is my last post on this site UNTIL I SEE REAL ACTION TAKEN ON BEHALF OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE.

Your quite right 2nd and I do apologize the bolded statement implies that no action is being taken when in fact I should have said UNIFIED action between all protest movements. I do not mean to imply that each group dissolves ON THE CONTRARY. I mean to suggest that each group unite when necessary to support each other in the common cause.

My concern and frankly panick was/is after reading that document was... What purpose does a massive court serve? In my mind it serves the purpose of executing the truly EVIL intent of the Military Commissions Act and shutting down protest movements and maligning patriots as "traitors" to this nation.

I felt confident enough in the ability of the people of ALIPAC to execute what I was calling for. I did not phrase it well. Anger (at the ominous image that document inspires) and frustration tend to impede communication. So having apologized to any of you who felt I underated the efforts of this group of patriots, let me try again to explain what I feel needs to happen.

My gut tells me WE the PEOPLE are individually fighting the mulitple fronts in a divided fashion. We are being assaulted on and individual protest groups are fighting issues of Constitution degradation, Border Security, Illegal and unconstitutional trade agreements, corruption of our court system (international law now usurping Constitutional law), corruption of state rights, opposition ot the Iraq war, opposition to the threatened Iran war, 9-11 truth advocates, genetically engineered food, genocide occuring in third world nations, voter fraud, corruption in congress, unconstitutional taxation, removal of the Federal Reserve system, land grabbing and eminent domain, repeal the Patriot Acts, repeal HR 6166 (I HOPE THAT GROUP IS OUT THERE), port security being sold off to foreign government/companies, civil liberties, public school degradation, outsourcing of jobs, protecting the 2nd Ammendment rightsl, SPP and NAU and the Texas Corridor, manditory mercury laden vacines, National ID and Biochips, Digital monetary system etc etc etc . The list of assaults being implimented against this nation and individual groups protesting the assualts is endless!

Each of these groups focused on one aspect of the problem represent one battle within the overall war. Each group represents a division. We need to demonstrate the battalions of people out there fighting. Does this make any sense whatsover? Which has more impact on those in government who are not compromised or for that matter on the world stage...a group of 100 protesting a good and justified cause or 100,000 protesting that same good and justified cause?

Someone or group MUST open up a method of co-operation through communication between each group fighting each aspect of the war. We are all fighting in different regiments but we are all fighting the same war... SAVE THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

If I am wrong so be it but I feel this intuitively. We the People need to be WE THE PEOPLE. Each protest movement has one goal... it is the SAME GOAL. SAVE this Nation. It is a matter of communication. Inter movement memos if you will ... of individual planned actions or protests calling for assistance from every other group. Does that make sense?

All groups need to be available to all other groups when push comes to shove so that when a physical presence is required to represent whatever facet of the war is being acted upon the PEOPLE UNITE as a whole!

That calls for organization. I happen to think ALIPAC has enough influence to initiate a system or organization or inter-group agreement needs to be put into place that provides for the ablity of each group to assist every other group so that the truth of the numbers of People opposing can be made visible to the government and in fact the rest of the world.

This boils down to numbers. It is that simple. How impressive is a group of 100 making a statement on behalf of the people? That number could be in the tens of thousands or perhaps greater? I cannot accept the reality that is looming that a small group of people numbering in perhaps the hundreds can control and enslave billions of people UNLESS WE LET THEM!

I spoke with William about this some months back. I know he is working in that direction and ALIPAC has stepped up to the plate to assist other groups working for border control. But it is MORE than border control. The assault on this nation is from every level imaginable and time is NOT on our side.

Does anyone have the individual numbers of people actively involved in each one of the many and diverse causes currently working to save this nation?

Statistics are needed. Oranization and cooperation between each group is needed. It does not mean that ALIPAC stops working toward its goals. It means that I felt confident enough in the ablities of ALIPAC as a significant group that William could take the lead in efforts to co ordinate individual protest organization so that when push came to shove the REAL number of people actively working could be represented accurately.

I hope I clarified my intent and purpose of the original rant and rave "ORGANIZE". Now how can we as one group (if anyone is interested) move to impliment the organization needed to create and even more powerful impact on the enemies of this nation?

Maybe this will communicate my meaning... a. WE THE PEOPLE need to be a powerful VISIBLE lobby folks.

We need to UNIFY while there is still time. Look at the legislation passed in the past eight weeks. That legislation is NOT to protect the people or this nation it is to protect the government's evil intentions from getting the truth / REALITY out to the majority of the people. While there is still time (and there still exists some manner of free and independent media) we need to make our voices heard world wide!
    "Liberty CANNOT be preserved without general knowledge among people" John Adams (August 1765)