Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

ENRAGED BY FASCIST INSURRECTION

ENRAGED BY FASCIST INSURRECTION

By Andrew C. Wallace
    October 4, 2009
    NewsWithViews.com

I refuse to accept the Unconstitutional and Fascist Government put into power by the FASCIST INSURRECTION and will resist these Traitorous Usurpers who make War on us in every possible way.

I expect to be taken out, one way or the other for this, or if my writing is effective in helping to defeat the Insurrection of our Republic, and the looting of trillions of dollars; but I won’t lose much of my allotted time to live because the unconstitutional stimulus bill has been passed directing that us old people be killed by denial of care.

The Super Rich Elitist Families, who hide from public exposure, control both political parties and have instituted a comprehensive INSURRECTION of our Republic by putting Traitors into all branches and levels of government who support unconstitutional laws, repress and loot our people while denying us the Rule of Law.

Let’s get one thing absolutely clear, “Barack Obama is not the Constitutional President of the United States for the simple fact that he refuses to meet the Constitutional requirements to be Presidentâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Super Rich Elitist Families, who hide from public exposure, control both political parties and have instituted a comprehensive INSURRECTION of our Republic by putting Traitors into all branches and levels of government who support unconstitutional laws, repress and loot our people while denying us the Rule of Law.
    Yes, the CFR, The US Chamber of Commerce, the Aluminati..the list goes on and on..Barak Obama is an example and ACORN's vote fraud is another.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)