Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

THE ENVIROS AND GREENS WANT CONTROL NOT A HEALTHIER PLANET

[b]
    THE ENVIROS AND GREENS WANT CONTROL NOT A HEALTHIER PLANET

By Dr. Laurie Roth
    July 11, 2008
    NewsWithViews.com

America is a shining light on a hill and has historically been a beacon of hope to many countries over the decades. Even those countries that declared war against us and sought to destroy us, after we creamed them, we rebuilt and helped them back up, such as Germany and Japan. Currently, we are fighting an insidious and asymmetrical war with Islamic Radicals since their bold and brazen attack on us in 2001. Even so, as we have sought to conquer those seeking to kill us in Afghanistan and Iraq, we are spending hundreds of billions of dollars to rebuild and in many ways build for the first time their infrastructure, schools, hospitals, roads, industry, even as we fight the bad guys there.

I don’t know of a country on earth that has spent so much money, given so many lives and time to assist and build up developing and needy countries, build up countries who have attacked us and hate our guts, and secure our beacon of rare freedom that few other countries really have. Some have dim reflections of it but few have the gems written and fought for in our U.S. constitution and bill of rights! Be proud. Don’t be ashamed as so many these days want you to be.

Sadly, America is not just a shining light on a hill. It is also a shining target. Our freedom is a threat to many with evil agendas. As Freedom was not free for our ancestors, us keeping it will not be free either. In the face of organized and controlling agendas by the environmentalists, globalists and new world order crowd, freedom and our way of life will cease to exist if we just hang out and do nothing.

Last night on my show therothshow.com I interviewed Holly Swanson who wrote the riveting book Set Up and Sold Out. She exposes in massive detail and proof what the “greensâ€

And to think... Al Gore a former Vice President is leading this Enviro-nut Crusade. I just read that an Arab company just Purchased the Chrysler Building... I guess AMERICA is FOR SALE!!!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

The only 'GREEN" these crooks want is the "GREEN" stuff in our wallets. Al Gore and his little 'enviros' are FRAUDS! Global Warming is a hoax!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    The only 'GREEN" these crooks want is the "GREEN" stuff in our wallets. Al Gore and his little 'enviros' are FRAUDS! Global Warming is a hoax!
    I agree with you AmericanMe. These wack jobs just want to "carbon tax" us all using this insane "Global Warming" scam to get it, and using fake scaremongering to regulate us to death.

Next thing, everyone will be afraid to even breathe or pass gas (carbon emissions you know).

Absolutely insane that people buy into this garbage.

The freaks are running the asylum.

I think Al Gore is really related to Mikhail Gorbachev.
    Its just to much of a coinsidence with the names. LOL

Yeah, we all know about everything that is going on is about taking over control over the people and with that, comes their labor and money.

Look at all the things we see going on like illegal immigration, why all the sudden is this such a great idea, it never was before. In fact it was always and still is bad for America, or any country for that matter. We know this and this is where the laws came from.

These Politicians and big business people act like all the sudden these are great ideas. Why? Because they always have to keep selling people things or they don't keep raking in the dollars. They have to keep selling people the new cars they have to have because OIL is all the sudden dried up (yeah, right!). Cars are built to last 20 to 30 years so why do we have to keep replacing them every 5 years?
    The government is in on it because they have spent way beyond their budgets and in order for the new never ending tax dollars to come in, they have PARTNERED with the CORPORATIONS to make it all sound so good for us, when we know its killing us.

If these new ideas that seem to have been planned and slowly implemented since 2000 are so good for us, then why are we all suffering. They say it'll be good in the long run but where is the finish line? 10 years, 20 years, 30 years? They seem to always make an entrance strategy but never a timeline or exit strategy. They say all this is good but we never see it in our personal lives.

I hear all the time on the CONSERVITIVE TALK RADIO about how good capitolism is, how wonderful the corporations are, how they do such a good job of keeping this country going by providing us with the best standard of living and how America would fall apart if we tax the corporations a little more, if we put anymore restrictions or limit corporate growth in any way it'll be a doomsday scenerio.

So, where is all this goodness they bring? It seems to me all they bring is a greedy irrisponsible criminal enterprise with them. Anything that ensures that they will survive above all cost human and financial. They act like mafiosos and criminals and then show up in public like proud parents of honest, ethical and moral entities.

I say tax the hell out of them, make tham obey the same laws every REAL man has to obey, and if they don't shut them down. I say get the government out of bed with the criminal enterprise that takes our tax money by force and then cuts our pay by force as well by hiring illegal lawbreakers. Would you cut your own throat? No, this is what the tax payers of America are doing by letting this go on. Its time to revolt whether it be by civil unrest or by not going to work. Don't work and bog up the corporations offices with thousands of Americans that won't bow to them like they are Gods and we are slaves. Break them, destroy them, cause them great loss and shut them down until they obey the laws, pay a decent wage and a fair tax. If the corporations can't do business ethicly and adhere to the rule of law, then step aside, I'm sure there are plenty of Americans that would love to step in and fill the void!

Why should a corporation pay a 15% tax rate when Middleclass Americans are paying 15 to 35%? The corporate big heads say corporations create jobs and we need to keep the TAXES low for them. By this arguement, How about lowering the Middleclass tax rate to 15%, I'm sure they will create alot of jobs as well. Just the fact that they will have extra money to spend on their cars and homes which is where they spend most of they're extra income, this will create a lot of new SMALL BUSINESSES which can pay that same 15% TAX rate the corporations pay. Hmmm, It seems to me as if Crapirations don't won't the American Peoples TAX rates lowered, they might actually get more competetion.
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Quote Originally Posted by Chexfive
    I think Al Gore is really related to Mikhail Gorbachev.
    Its just to much of a coinsidence with the names. LOL

Yeah, we all know about everything that is going on is about taking over control over the people and with that, comes their labor and money.

Look at all the things we see going on like illegal immigration, why all the sudden is this such a great idea, it never was before. In fact it was always and still is bad for America, or any country for that matter. We know this and this is where the laws came from.

These Politicians and big business people act like all the sudden these are great ideas. Why? Because they always have to keep selling people things or they don't keep raking in the dollars. They have to keep selling people the new cars they have to have because OIL is all the sudden dried up (yeah, right!). Cars are built to last 20 to 30 years so why do we have to keep replacing them every 5 years?
    The government is in on it because they have spent way beyond their budgets and in order for the new never ending tax dollars to come in, they have PARTNERED with the CORPORATIONS to make it all sound so good for us, when we know its killing us.

If these new ideas that seem to have been planned and slowly implemented since 2000 are so good for us, then why are we all suffering. They say it'll be good in the long run but where is the finish line? 10 years, 20 years, 30 years? They seem to always make an entrance strategy but never a timeline or exit strategy. They say all this is good but we never see it in our personal lives.

I hear all the time on the CONSERVITIVE TALK RADIO about how good capitolism is, how wonderful the corporations are, how they do such a good job of keeping this country going by providing us with the best standard of living and how America would fall apart if we tax the corporations a little more, if we put anymore restrictions or limit corporate growth in any way it'll be a doomsday scenerio.

So, where is all this goodness they bring? It seems to me all they bring is a greedy irrisponsible criminal enterprise with them. Anything that ensures that they will survive above all cost human and financial. They act like mafiosos and criminals and then show up in public like proud parents of honest, ethical and moral entities.

I say tax the hell out of them, make tham obey the same laws every REAL man has to obey, and if they don't shut them down. I say get the government out of bed with the criminal enterprise that takes our tax money by force and then cuts our pay by force as well by hiring illegal lawbreakers. Would you cut your own throat? No, this is what the tax payers of America are doing by letting this go on. Its time to revolt whether it be by civil unrest or by not going to work. Don't work and bog up the corporations offices with thousands of Americans that won't bow to them like they are Gods and we are slaves. Break them, destroy them, cause them great loss and shut them down until they obey the laws, pay a decent wage and a fair tax. If the corporations can't do business ethicly and adhere to the rule of law, then step aside, I'm sure there are plenty of Americans that would love to step in and fill the void!

Why should a corporation pay a 15% tax rate when Middleclass Americans are paying 15 to 35%? The corporate big heads say corporations create jobs and we need to keep the TAXES low for them. By this arguement, How about lowering the Middleclass tax rate to 15%, I'm sure they will create alot of jobs as well. Just the fact that they will have extra money to spend on their cars and homes which is where they spend most of they're extra income, this will create a lot of new SMALL BUSINESSES which can pay that same 15% TAX rate the corporations pay. Hmmm, It seems to me as if Crapirations don't won't the American Peoples TAX rates lowered, they might actually get more competetion.

Thanks Chexfive. I think your right. Nazi Germany rings a bell.