Youtube Video https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bt_Hv0FRu1A

Eric Eggers - Trump Fights Voter Fraud in 2018 Midterm Elections

658 15 Share
Greg Hunter

Published on Oct 30, 2018

Eric Eggers, author of “Fraud: How the Left Plans to Steal the Next Election,” says, “One of the very best people fighting voter fraud is President Trump. I don’t think anyone was prepared for having a president talk about voter fraud the way this President has spoken about voter fraud. He is encouraging and emboldening authorities to not just make sure that everyone that can vote should vote, but to also make sure that people that should not be voting are not voting. I think that is really the key. For so long, the system was set up with a bias towards voting. . . . It’s one of the most important freedoms we have, but I don’t think there was that backside piece of protection. Yes, we want everyone that should vote to vote, but we want to make sure that people that shouldn’t be voting aren’t voting. President Trump is encouraging people to add that second layer to it. I am sure that does impact some of the electoral and political math.” In closing, Eggers says, “There is an effort to make the midterm elections as secure as possible. Let’s just hope if there is illegal voting, it gets caught and the perpetrators are prosecuted and as many true and honest votes count as much as possible. . . .You clearly have a push by the Democrats to get people to vote regardless of whether or not they should be voting.” Join Greg Hunter as he goes One-on-One with Eric Eggers, author of “Fraud: How the Left Plans to Steal the Next Election.”