Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Poor Charlton Heston....one of our better mannered movie stars, which we don't have any now...and they attack him.

I read this article on that web site, and posted a msg. That South Korean guy would have strapped on a bomb vest, if he couldn't find guns....

Professors knew he was "mental", so if people say we need to have gun control..then I say when do we force people into institutions...or maybe we just stop allowing foreigners in here for quite some time.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Thanks Moose, I was just going to ask if charlton Heston was still alive, Gosh i just couldn't remember. Everyone was talking about him and I did not know why.

All I know is I've heard so may different storys in the news I don't know what the heck is going on. First he was from china here on a visa, then he lives here with his parents, I just heard he is from So. Korea and here on a visa.
    I've heard several types of guns and I still am not sure what he had.

The news is so irresponsible they get in such a hurry to report they are making stuff up , then they go on 24 hours and day and have to say anything just to have something to report, pretty soon you don't know what the truth is. THERE ALL NUTS!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

All I know is I've heard so may different storys in the news I don't know what the heck is going on. First he was from china here on a visa, then he lives here with his parents, I just heard he is from So. Korea and here on a visa.
    Yeah, I heard he was a Korean here on a student visa. personally, I think that should be the big story, not his use of weapons. This incident brings a lot of questions to mind. Are these students administered psychological testing as part of the student visa screening process? Did this specific individual have something in his background that could have contributed to a personality disorder? If so, could a better screening process have prevented his approval for a student visa? From what I'm hearing the signs of a personality disorder were evident to several people on campus.

CG wrote:

The general problem I have with your comments is that there is no "better or worse" weapon for murder. All one must do is tailor his tactics to his weapon.
    This is a situation where the killer chose the the most suitable weapons to fit his preferred method, or tactics if you will. While there is no questioning a rifle and shotguns effectiveness and ease of use, they are more cumbersome, tougher to conceal, slower to reload (even with a speed loader), smaller ammo capacity (exception rifle with extended clip), and more difficult to use in a tight space.

For the record, I don't recall saying any one weapon is "better or worse" to murder someone with. I agree that the weapon should be chosen to fit the desired tactic or the tactic can be chosen based on the weapon being used. It all depends on the killers available options. Some times he can choose his weapon according to the tactic preferred and other times he'll have to adjust his tactics based on the weapon he's stuck with.

I don't know about you, but I'm losing interest in this argument.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by MW
    SOSADFORUS wrote:

Yeah, I heard he was a Korean here on a student visa. personally, I think that should be the big story, not his use of weapons. This incident brings a lot of questions to mind. Are these students administered psychological testing as part of the student visa screening process? Did this specific individual have something in his background that could have contributed to a personality disorder? If so, could a better screening process have prevented his approval for a student visa? From what I'm hearing the signs of a personality disorder were evident to several people on campus.

CG wrote:

[quote:322ars61]The general problem I have with your comments is that there is no "better or worse" weapon for murder. All one must do is tailor his tactics to his weapon.
    This is a situation where the killer chose the the most suitable weapons to fit his preferred method, or tactics if you will. While there is no questioning a rifle and shotguns effectiveness and ease of use, they are more cumbersome, tougher to conceal, slower to reload (even with a speed loader), smaller ammo capacity (exception rifle with extended clip), and more difficult to use in a tight space.

For the record, I don't recall saying any one weapon is "better or worse" to murder someone with. I agree that the weapon should be chosen to fit the desired tactic or the tactic can be chosen based on the weapon being used. It all depends on the killers available options. Some times he can choose his weapon according to the tactic preferred and other times he'll have to adjust his tactics based on the weapon he's stuck with.

I don't know about you, but I'm losing interest in this argument. [/quote:322ars61]

I'll second that, but I'll also stand by the comment that a shotgun is a more effective weapon for use in a crowd. Furthermore, there are a number of clip-fed shotguns readily available on the market, including the very effective Saiga 12 gauges from Russia's Izhmash Arsenal that don't cost much more than a Glock. I guess we should be glad that he didn't think of that or else we'd be looking at an even higher body count.

Banned
    I know the shooter had to be nuts to commit his crime, but can someone explain this:

One law enforcement official said Cho's backpack contained a receipt for a March purchase of a Glock 9 mm pistol. Cho held a green card, meaning he was a legal, permanent resident, federal officials said. That meant he was eligible to buy a handgun unless he had been convicted of a felony.

Roanoke Firearms owner John Markell said his shop sold the Glock and a box of practice ammo to Cho 36 days ago for $571.

"He was a nice, clean-cut college kid. We won't sell a gun if we have any idea at all that a purchase is suspicious," Markell said. Markell said it is not unusual for college kids to make purchases at his shop as long as they are old enough.

"To find out the gun came from my shop is just terrible," Markell said.

Investigators stopped short of saying Cho carried out both attacks. But ballistics tests show one gun was used in both, Virginia State Police said.

And two law enforcement officials, speaking on condition of anonymity because the information had not been announced, said Cho's fingerprints were found on both guns. The serial numbers on the two weapons had been filed off, the officials said.
    Okay, so why go to all the effort to file off serial numbers if you're just going to carry the receipt for the purchase of one of the guns on your person? Little about this screwy case makes sense...

I hesitate to mention this, but much about this case resembles an MK Ultra operation. Interestingly enough, DARPA's mind control program is headquartered in Blacksburg, Va. Please don't ask how I know that, but you may feel free to do a websearch on both programs.

Wow, come to think of it that is a pretty darned good plan.

1. Get people into the country with visas.

2. cause mass hysteria by gunning down a few dozen of Americans.

3. scream for gun control from around the world.

4. get new legislation passed to remove guns from all citizens.

5. take over the country by flooding their borders with illegals who
    have access to weapons...

6. declare martial law.

7. give mass amnesty to everyone in the world

8. own America.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123