Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Europe loving Trump, but alt-right frustrated over ‘meddling’ in Middle East affairs

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Europe loving Trump, but alt-right frustrated over ‘meddling’ in Middle East affairs

Europe loving Trump, but alt-right frustrated over ‘meddling’ in Middle East affairs

By Mark Price
    April 7, 2017 6:28 AM

President Donald Trump's targeted missile strikes in Syria were welcomed in western-friendly capitals as a "just" and "proportionate" response to the use of chemical weapons, according to media in Europe.

But the New York Times was quick to note Trump’s far right supporters turned on him for “breaking his promise” to keep the United States out of another conflict in the Middle East.

Some accused him of “opening the gates of hell” for ISIS, while others noted this as the moment Trump turned his back on his supporters.

“I guess Trump wasn't "Putin's puppet" after all, he was just another deep state/Neo-Con puppet,” said Paul Joseph Watson, an editor and writer for the web site INFOWARS.

Syndicated columnists Ann Coulter noted meddling in the Middle East has destroyed every president who’s ever tried it.

“Trump campaigned on not getting involved in Mideast. Said it always helps our enemies and creates more refugees. Then he saw a picture on TV,” said Coulter in a tweet, adding. “Media THRILLED that Trump is destroying his presidency.”

USAToday added fuel to the fire by pointing out the airstrike represents an 180-degree change for Trump. “Less than four years ago, Trump was strongly opposed to intervention in Syria over Assad's use of chemical weapons,” it wrote.

The Guardian expressed sarcasm in its coverage: “Donald Trump, the man who just over a month ago wanted to bar entry of all Syrian refugees into the United States, now wants us to think that he cares deeply about Syrian children. I don’t believe it. What I do believe is that our president is a bad actor.”

Comedian D.L. Hughley chimed in noting Trump supported “bombing Syria because they were attacked with chemical weapons, but you supported banning Syrian refugees...hypocrite.”

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/new...143266549.html
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The media is loving it today on all the morning news/talk shows. I guess because it's their fake news stories that provided the motivation for it.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I would like to know the real reason and I don't think it had anything to do with chemical weapons or doing the right thing.

It will all become clear in the very near future. It has absolutely nothing to do with Syria. It's a means to a greater end. Stay tuned.