Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Everyone’s a pundit now

Tweet: Everyone’s a pundit

Sunday, June 13, 2010 at 12:04 a.m.

As a newspaperman in what some consider the twilight of the age of print, it feels as if I’m being “punked.â€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I always get a kick out of people posting some one's blog entry as a news article.

You have so guy living in his mother's basement, making up stuff and posting it on the internet, and some people accept it as a reliable source of NEWS.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I think this has been true for quite awhile anyway. Around this city the liberals sit around sidewalk cafes, drinking beer or something even more expensive, or they are driving expensive imported cars with Obama stickers. And they complain about how the world is going to h--- and no one does anything, and how the right wing is wrong.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)