Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Everyone Make Sure You're Registered to Vote

Time is running out, and God forbid that anyone should miss the deadline in your state or county to register if you haven't already.

One of the BIGGEST and most important things the Democrats will be doing is getting out the vote in unprecedented numbers. This is one reason why I think they will win.

Even though we feel that we have no one to vote for, we still need to vote for our local people and issues AND Congress, so don't get too laxidaizical thinking....."I just won't vote".

Get ready!! You never know maybe McCain will step down for the sake of our country knowing he doesn't have the full force support of Republicans to really win.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Definitely registered and more than ready!

Door to door before primaries making sure all lapsed registrations were renewed. Got quite a few people re-registered.

Planning on voter registration drives at local mall, fairs, carnivals, street fairs, etc all the way up to the deadline. Those of us who speak a foreign language or two are also planning on having foreign language voter registrations for naturalized citizens. I speak Spanish and Italian and will have them covered. ALL legal immigrants are proud to show their citizenship papers (I carried mine around for a year after I got it, I was so excited!).
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

April
    Get ready!! You never know maybe McCain will step down for the sake of our country knowing he doesn't have the full force support of Republicans to really win.
    He is so power hungry he could care less about full support of the American people or the good of the country, he is depending on the elites who got him this far to take him the rest of the way.

Good reminder, Legal. I'm all registered and ready.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Registered to vote on my 18th birthday and have voted every election since.

Thanks for the great reminder BTW too.

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Definitely registered and more than ready!

Door to door before primaries making sure all lapsed registrations were renewed. Got quite a few people re-registered.

Planning on voter registration drives at local mall, fairs, carnivals, street fairs, etc all the way up to the deadline. Those of us who speak a foreign language or two are also planning on having foreign language voter registrations for naturalized citizens. I speak Spanish and Italian and will have them covered. ALL legal immigrants are proud to show their citizenship papers (I carried mine around for a year after I got it, I was so excited!).
    Great work miguelina.

MW
    I'm definitely voting. However, unless something changes, I more than likely will not be voting for the next President of the United States! I absolutely cannot vote for Obama, refuse to vote for McCain, and will not vote third party because such a vote would aid Obama. This will be the first time in my 49 years of life (since reaching voting age) that I will not vote for the highest office of the land.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    I'm definitely voting. However, unless something changes, I more than likely will not be voting for the next President of the United States! I absolutely cannot vote for Obama, refuse to vote for McCain, and will not vote third party because such a vote would aid Obama. This will be the first time in my 49 years of life (since reaching voting age) that I will not vote for the highest office of the land.
    Wouldn't voting for nobody have the same effect as voting third party as far as helping Obama? I say you may as well vote third party. I'm planning to vote for Chuck Baldwin at this point.

At this point in the game it's gonna be Chuck Baldwin for me too!

Another Baldwin supporter here. That's three so far....

Who else?
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast