Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

EVIL TEACHER: Teacher Allegedly Forbids Little Girl’s Endearing Act, Outraged Parents

EVIL TEACHER: Teacher Allegedly Forbids Little Girl’s Endearing Act, Outraged Parents Consider Homeschooling

By Clash Daily / 29 March 2014

Imagine hearing your 5-year-old telling you the lunch lady told her not to pray, when you ask her about the school day!

Marcos Perez posted this story on YouTube:
    My wife and I were shocked when our 5-year-old daughter began to tell us that someone on staff at her school saw her praying – told her to stop – and said “it is not good”.

This is Kindergarten. She was praying to herself for her food, following the biblical values we are working hard to instill in our children.
    We are so proud of our little princess and as you can see – we continue to affirm her that prayer IS GOOD and that NO ONE can tell her she can’t pray. No doubt we will homeschool going forward.

We live in the United States of America – the land of the free, yet our traditional values and religious freedoms are under assault. This is just a small example.

Disclaimer: Sorry about the background noise! Our son was practicing drums in his room and we were not planning on this video! Which… also explains her messy hair before heading to bed!

Read more: Biz Pac Review

Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2014/03/evil-t...XhMF6MPFWPj.99

It is all about indoctrination of your children what ever values, or ideals you have within your home you hold dear, will always be made fun of and frowned upon they want to control the "norm"....In plain English they want control of your children, you are probably a lost cause to them, so they want your children. You need to be on top of this and home school them or at least reinforce thier education in your home, in groups or by your self. Ridicule and intimidation is very wrong and these school workers, schools teachers and educators need to become aware of this through intimidation and ridicule back, loud and clear !!!!!! Parents needs to speak out and not allow this to happen !!!!!!!! I would never want my child or grandchildren put up to public ridicule, this should definitely be nipped in the bud. Pay attention please, know what is going on in your schools, for your child's sake tell your friends, family, church groups, everyone who will listen this is very serious, all together please watch the children...Remember they want control of you and yours from the cradle to the grave....

These kind of people are puppets working against our Country, beliefs, and ideals. They are a pack of hyenas and need to be gotten rid of..They do not belongs in our school system teaching and being in control of our children..

Banned
    Did a lunch lady at school tell a 5-year-old she couldn’t pray?

By LU Staff on March 29, 2014 at 11:32 am

Notice that the title of this post, first reported at Young Conservatives, is couched as a question. We are following the lead of our friends at Weasel Zippers, who urge caution insofar as the school has not been identified, raising questions about the validity of the story. If, furthermore, the adorable child appearing in the video below is providing an accurate unprompted account, the school is still entitled to present its side of the story.

Provisos out of the way, watch the video and read the parents’ commentary:

My wife and I were shocked when our 5-year-old daughter began to tell us that someone on staff at her school saw her praying – told her to stop – and said “it is not good”. This is Kindergarten. She was praying to herself for her food, following the biblical values we are working hard to instill in our children. We are so proud of our little princess and as you can see – we continue to affirm [to] her that prayer IS GOOD and that NO ONE can tell her she can’t pray. No doubt we will homeschool going forward.

We live in the United States of America – the land of the free, yet our traditional values and religious freedoms are under assault. This is just a small example.
    The child does seem credible and the behavior she imputes to the “lunch teacher” has lamentably manifested itself before with slightly variation. Last September, for example, a 10-year-old in Memphis assigned to write about her idol was told she couldn’t choose God as a subject, although her backup pick, Michael Jackson, was fine.

Whether the story is accurate, it calls to mind a cartoon that ran some years ago in a consumer magazine that showed an elderly on her news in the pews of what was clearly one of the great cathedrals of Europe. A security guard is depicted telling her, “You’re making the tourists uncomfortable.” The only difference is that in this case, the ban on religious acts is real.

Read more at http://libertyunyielding.com/2014/03...vRDubHXRAHp.99

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet2 View Post
    EVIL TEACHER: Teacher Allegedly Forbids Little Girl’s Endearing Act, Outraged Parents Consider Homeschooling

By Clash Daily / 29 March 2014

Imagine hearing your 5-year-old telling you the lunch lady told her not to pray, when you ask her about the school day!

Marcos Perez posted this story on YouTube:
    My wife and I were shocked when our 5-year-old daughter began to tell us that someone on staff at her school saw her praying – told her to stop – and said “it is not good”.

This is Kindergarten. She was praying to herself for her food, following the biblical values we are working hard to instill in our children.
    We are so proud of our little princess and as you can see – we continue to affirm her that prayer IS GOOD and that NO ONE can tell her she can’t pray. No doubt we will homeschool going forward.

Disclaimer: Sorry about the background noise! Our son was practicing drums in his room and we were not planning on this video! Which… also explains her messy hair before heading to bed!

Read more: Biz Pac Review

Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2014/03/evil-t...XhMF6MPFWPj.99

It is all about indoctrination of your children what ever values, or ideals you have within your home you hold dear, will always be made fun of and frowned upon they want to control the "norm"....In plain English they want control of your children, you are probably a lost cause to them, so they want your children. You need to be on top of this and home school them or at least reinforce thier education in your home, in groups or by your self. Ridicule and intimidation is very wrong and these school workers, schools teachers and educators need to become aware of this through intimidation and ridicule back, loud and clear !!!!!! Parents needs to speak out and not allow this to happen !!!!!!!! I would never want my child or grandchildren put up to public ridicule, this should definitely be nipped in the bud. Pay attention please, know what is going on in your schools, for your child's sake tell your friends, family, church groups, everyone who will listen this is very serious, all together please watch the children...Remember they want control of you and yours from the cradle to the grave....

These kind of people are puppets working against our Country, beliefs, and ideals. They are a pack of hyenas and need to be gotten rid of..They do not belongs in our school system teaching and being in control of our children..

GOOD FOR THIS GIRL & WHO THE HELL IS THIS TEACHER THINK SHE IS IT HER LUNCH TIME SHE CAN SAY A PRAY
    ANY TIME WE ALL DO I HAVE TWO GREAT GRAND BABY& I TEACH THEM TO SAY PRAY'S . TO ALL OF YOU PARENT WAKE THE HELL UP AS FOR THIS TEACHER YOU SHOULD BE OUT OF SCHOOL . SHE SAID PRAY TO OUR LORD MAY BE THIS TEACHER SHE A SB
    HONEY YOU JUST GO ON & PRAY'S GOD BLESS YOU HONEY

Banned
    8 Yr Old Autistic Boy Not Allowed to Read Bible during Free Time at School

Posted on January 29, 2014 by Dave Jolly Filed under 1st Amendment, Christianity, Constitution, Education, Email Featured, Liberal Bullying, Religion

You would think that educators are capable of learning on their own or even being able to be taught something, but evidently there are a lot of them out there that aren’t educatable.

It seems that nearly every week or two there is another news report about a teacher that violates the constitutional rights of their students. Only after lawyers get involved do the teachers and school administrators find out they were wrong and have to apologize or make amends for their wrong doing.
    We’ve heard of teachers telling female students to take their shirts off in class because the teacher didn’t like the student’s political views on the shirts. We’re heard of teachers failing student’s reports because they wrote about God. We’ve heard of teachers throwing gifts for other students in the trash because they mentioned Jesus. We’ve heard of more teacher abuses of students involving religion, politics and guns.

And in all of these cases, the teachers were wrong and violating the constitutional rights of the students. Hopefully, teachers at Highview Elementary School in Dearborn Heights will also learn the same lesson as the others have.

Jessica Cross has an eight year old son and six year old daughter that attend Highview Elementary and she’s not happy with what’s been happening. Her son is autistic and anyone who has been around an autistic child knows just how fragile they can be concerning certain things. Some will retreat so far back into themselves that it’s almost impossible to reach them.

One of her son’s favorite things to do is to sit and read his Bible. He takes his Bible to school and reads it during his free time, that is until recently. Cross found out that a teacher told her son that he wasn’t allowed to read his Bible at school. Her son was actually told that his Bible was ‘for church, not for school.’

That was upsetting enough for Cross but then to add to the situation, she says the school has been excessively placing her son in timeout and denying him lunch. Then she discovered that her six year old’s worksheet is talking about dad drinking wine. The statement on the worksheet said:
    “My dad drinks wine. He puts a lime in his wine. It makes my mom smile.”

What in the world is that doing on a worksheet for a 6 year old? Is the school promoting drinking alcohol to 6 year olds? That’s what Cross was wondering also. She went to the school to complain about what’s happened to both of her kids. The school ended up apologizing for the worksheet, but I couldn’t find anything to say that they were going to prevent it from happening again. As for Cross’s autistic son, the principal said that he was allowed to bring his Bible to school and read it on his free time.

I hope the teacher who banned the Bible is forced to apologize to Cross and her son and made to undergo training on the constitutional rights of students and then has to pass a proficiency test in order to continue to teach. In fact, I think that should be mandated for all teachers throughout the country since so many of them are obviously ignorant of the rights of students.

I also hope that parents take this as a lesson for them in that it’s important for parents to be involved with their kids’ school work and see what they are being taught.

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/14168/8-yr-old-autistic-boy-allowed-read-bible-free-time-school/#K0bdu0Mh10t2ay5l.99

Had enough yet with these imbeciles that are teaching and spending time with our children daily!!!!

Banned

Posted on January 29, 2014 by Dave Jolly
    You would think that educators are capable of learning on their own or even being able to be taught something, but evidently there are a lot of them out there that aren’t educatable.

It seems that nearly every week or two there is another news report about a teacher that violates the constitutional rights of their students. Only after lawyers get involved do the teachers and school administrators find out they were wrong and have to apologize or make amends for their wrong doing.

We’ve heard of teachers telling female students to take their shirts off in class because the teacher didn’t like the student’s political views on the shirts. We’re heard of teachers failing student’s reports because they wrote about God. We’ve heard of teachers throwing gifts for other students in the trash because they mentioned Jesus. We’ve heard of more teacher abuses of students involving religion, politics and guns.

And in all of these cases, the teachers were wrong and violating the constitutional rights of the students. Hopefully, teachers at Highview Elementary School in Dearborn Heights will also learn the same lesson as the others have.

Jessica Cross has an eight year old son and six year old daughter that attend Highview Elementary and she’s not happy with what’s been happening. Her son is autistic and anyone who has been around an autistic child knows just how fragile they can be concerning certain things. Some will retreat so far back into themselves that it’s almost impossible to reach them.

One of her son’s favorite things to do is to sit and read his Bible. He takes his Bible to school and reads it during his free time, that is until recently. Cross found out that a teacher told her son that he wasn’t allowed to read his Bible at school. Her son was actually told that his Bible was ‘for church, not for school.’

That was upsetting enough for Cross but then to add to the situation, she says the school has been excessively placing her son in timeout and denying him lunch. Then she discovered that her six year old’s worksheet is talking about dad drinking wine. The statement on the worksheet said:

What in the world is that doing on a worksheet for a 6 year old? Is the school promoting drinking alcohol to 6 year olds? That’s what Cross was wondering also. She went to the school to complain about what’s happened to both of her kids. The school ended up apologizing for the worksheet, but I couldn’t find anything to say that they were going to prevent it from happening again. As for Cross’s autistic son, the principal said that he was allowed to bring his Bible to school and read it on his free time.

I hope the teacher who banned the Bible is forced to apologize to Cross and her son and made to undergo training on the constitutional rights of students and then has to pass a proficiency test in order to continue to teach. In fact, I think that should be mandated for all teachers throughout the country since so many of them are obviously ignorant of the rights of students.

I also hope that parents take this as a lesson for them in that it’s important for parents to be involved with their kids’ school work and see what they are being taught.

Read more at http://godfatherpolitics.com/14168/8-yr-old-autistic-boy-allowed-read-bible-free-time-school/#K0bdu0Mh10t2ay5l.99

Had enough yet with these imbeciles that are teaching and spending time with our children daily!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kathyet2 View Post

Posted on January 29, 2014 by Dave Jolly

WELL FIRST OF ALL THIS IS THE BOY LUNCH TIME IF HE WANT TO READ THE BIBLE LET HIM TO ALL PARENTS
    WAKE THE HELL UP I work IN THE SCHOOL LUNCH ROOM SAW MANY THINGS & YES I OPEN MY MOUTH . & I DID TELL THE
    THE TEACHER OFF SHE NEW I WAS RIGHTSHE NEVER AGAIN SAID ANY THING TO THE CHILDERN AGAIN IT HER OR HIS LUNCH TIME SO BACK OFF .