Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The Exodus of Blue State Subjects

The Exodus of Blue State Subjects

May 20, 2013
    2nd Amendment, assault weapons, blue state, California, Firearms, libtard, new jersey, New York, red state, texas, tyranny
    3 Comments

I was born in Texas, and will forever call Texas my favorite part of America. BBQ’s, beer, big trucks, country music and lots and lots of guns- this is what makes Texas so damn great. That, and the unspoken but generally understood feeling of independence, liberty, responsibility and government distrust. Unfortunately, I now reside in New Jersey.

New Jersey arguably has the second most restrictive gun control laws in the nation, second only to our neighbors in New York. As a person who has spent time living in all corners of the nation, as well as time spent over in the sandbox while in the Army, I like to think I have a pretty good idea of how our nation works. The differences one notices between states like New Jersey and Texas cannot be fully understood on paper; the entire atmosphere, the attitude, the culture is different, and you can only experience this firsthand.

Coming from Texas, where you are not required to register your guns, you may keep them in your vehicle, loaded and within reach, AR15, FAL, G3 / HK91 rifles are completely legal, and there is no limit to how much ammo you can own and carry, I am absolutely disgusted by the blatant contempt for the American Citizen that states like New York and New Jersey maintain.

New Jersey is a “may issue” state, meaning they may or may notgrant you a license to carry or own a firearm, and if you’ve lived in New Jersey for any amount of time, you know that the state rarely feels obliged to “grant” you their permission. Concealed Carry permits are generally reserved for LEO’s and security guards. Because of the lack of firearm-carrying citizens in the state, gun “culture” and awareness is practically nonexistent. The state has successfully convinced their subjects (I call them that because no truly free man needs permission from his government to protect himself) that firearms are an evil and terrifying problem. NRA stickers are rarely seen, firearms dealers are practically nonexistent, and I honestly don’t even know where the nearest gun range is. “Assault” weapons are banned, and here is the state’s hilarious definition: An “assault firearm” includes any semiautomatic shotgun with either a magazine capacity exceeding six rounds, a conspicuous pistol grip, or a folding stock; a semi-automatic rifle with a fixed magazine capacity exceeding 15 rounds”. We all know how dangerous and scary those “conspicuous pistol grips” are.

There is no distrust for government here in NJ. No, the state legislators have mercilessly beaten their subjects into submission over the past fifty years, denying them any right they can and raising their taxes to the point of insanity. I can’t explain to the average American what if feels like to be surrounded by liberal sheep; they exist everywhere, but here, they are the vast majority. The cluelessness, the fear, the “do as you’re told” mentality here is sickening. Most people are too afraid to carry knives of any kind, as the knife laws are too complex to fully understand, and local cops are more than happy to use their overreaching power trips to take them off your hands. DUI checkpoints are commonplace, and we have to pay to drive on the state’s highway. What this cesspool of government tyranny has bred is an entire population of blind, cowardly sheep, who have seemingly lost all notions of personal liberty and responsibility.

People here are flabbergasted when I try to explain to them that New Jersey is not representative of the entire nation; that the vast majority of America is full of freedom-loving, gun toting individuals with a healthy disdain for big government. People like me; military veterans, gun owners, free men…we are considered “radicals” here. Firearms? Those are for the military and the police, you can’t trust regular people with those. Recycling, eating organic vegan meals and buying a Prius are the priorities of the average libtard on the Jersey Shore.

I for one, am leaving this God-forsaken state as soon as I can, forever freeing myself of the government’s oppressive shadow, and I look forward to living the rest of my days in the sunshine of liberty. Fellow Americans in NJ, NY, DC, CA and IL; I encourage you to do the same. Take your business, your tax dollars, and your liberties elsewhere, to a state that deserves them. They’ll learn where the true power resides eventually…

http://misguidedchildren.com/politic...e-subjects/257

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)