Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Experts See Deficit Growing by $9 Trillion

Experts See Deficit Growing by $9 Trillion

Tuesday, February 3, 2009 4:04 PM

By: Michael Kling

The federal deficit will grow by another $8 trillion or $9 trillion. Unemployment will reach the double digits, and home prices won’t bottom out before 2010, predict two leading economists in The Wall Street Journal.

They base their predictions on past financial crisis in other countries: Spain in 1977, Norway in 1987, Finland in 1991, Sweden in 1991, and Japan in 1992.

“When one compares the U.S. crisis to serious financial crises in developed countries, or even to banking crises in major emerging-market economies, the parallels are nothing short of stunning,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Been following national debt for quite some time. Being only 21, it is disgusting the kind of problems my fellow Americans and I will face in our 30s. I tell my peers but it falls on deaf ears. I know this will be the #1 issue as I run for political office, so I read as much about the economy as possible.

I urge members to watch IOUSA if you haven't already.

http://www.iousathemovie.com/
    Truth is treason in the empire of lies. -Dr. Ron Paul

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Welcome to ALIPAC LiquidRevolver
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)