Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Explaining Obama: The root cause of crime in America is the

The root cause of crime in America is the breakdown of the two-parent, marriage-based family

Explaining Obama

By John White Friday, July 17, 2009

Barack Obama comes from a dysfunctional family. The dysfunctionality can be defined as “due to the absence of a father, either physically or emotionally, or both.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I work in the black community and can tell you that the hip hop culture promotes alot of problems as well. The girls think its cool to have a baby daddy and the sad part is many have 2 or 3 children by the time they are 20. They don't finish high school or even get their GED and are choosing to live in poverty with the children they bring into the world. Many males are into gangs or selling drugs if not robbing stores in order to pay the baby momma. In fact same of the serial robbers will tell police that they were robbing businesses to pay child support. As for the clothes if you think that the way the males wear their pants then you should see what the teenage women are wearing. I was shocked when I first seen it. They wear a short skirt that show the top of their butt crack which obviously means that they are not wearing underwear. You will see this soon.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)