Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Explosion rattles San Diego federal courthouse

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_9150867

The Associated Press
    Article Launched: 05/04/2008 08:46:19 AM PDT

SAN DIEGO—An early morning explosion at the federal courthouse in downtown San Diego left a door damaged and blew out a window.

Sgt. Bob Dare of the San Diego Police Department says the loud blast occurred at about 1:40 a.m. Sunday. Streets in the area have been closed.

No injuries were reported. The explosion is under investigation.

FBI Special Agent Darrell Foxworth told a local TV station it appears the explosion may have been caused by a pipe bomb.

Please keep us posted, thank you.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The Associated Press
    Article Launched: 05/04/2008 08:46:19 AM PDT

SAN DIEGO—A suspected pipe bomb exploded at the federal courthouse in downtown San Diego early Sunday, damaging a door and blowing out a window, authorities said.

The loud blast occurred at about 1:40 a.m. at the Edward J. Schwartz Federal Courthouse, FBI spokeswoman April Langwell. The device caused damage to the front entrance and lobby area of the courthouse, she said.

Streets in the area have been closed.

No injuries were reported. The explosion is under investigation and no arrests have been made.

http://www.mercurynews.com/news/ci_9150867
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

What I am finding strange is that the only story out on this is the AP story. An explosion in a federal building should be big news, but apparently it isn't. Even the local news channels have no footage or comments other than the AP blurb. I don't know what it means, I just think it is weird.
    Proud American and wife of a wonderful LEGAL immigrant from Ireland.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good people to do nothing." -Edmund Burke (1729-1797) Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Please keep us posted, thank you.
    IT'S NOT HOW YOU GET IN, IT'S HOW YOU GET OUT

Who would be mad at the people at the courthouse?

Most of America! Isn't that where they DON"T enforce laws?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Quote Originally Posted by cayla99
    What I am finding strange is that the only story out on this is the AP story. An explosion in a federal building should be big news, but apparently it isn't. Even the local news channels have no footage or comments other than the AP blurb. I don't know what it means, I just think it is weird.
    It is not weird at all. I have lived in the Detroit area for 10 years. 10 years ago I would have expected an explosion in a federal buidling would have made local Detroit TV news, and it is quite possible that it has now, at least briefly. What is really strange is that about 3 years ago local TV news, and I mean everything from PBS to low-wattage UHF seems to have taken on a "trashy" feel. I remember about a year ago the local Fox news station had as their lead story for the night the visit of Dr. Phil to see Britney Spears in the hospital. That was the lead story!!!

I took the antenna off the TV about six months ago because it is just getting worse and worse. Tabloid trash TV is being shown in news stories and it is used to crowd out real news!

It's believed this blast is related to another one at a FedEx building, I guess whoever did this wasn't smart enough to know that FedEx has nothing to do with the govt.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It was on the news this morning as a breaking story here in the San Francisco Bay Area. I haven't heard any thing since.

Isn't the Federal Court system the one that would be used to try the Revolutionaries in the government that have been aiding and abetting the illegal invasion and the illegal invaders themselves?

I suppose they should also be playing a part in the trials and the fines owed by those that have violated the United States Constitution in regards to the blanket eavesdropping that has been carried out.

Is a government that is sworn to govern using the United States Constitution as a foundation still an official government when it violates the very principles this country proclaims to stand for?

Totally par for gang ridden sanctuary LA

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast