Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

'Extremists' offered identification card Identifies those

LIFE WITH BIG BROTHER
    'Extremists' offered identification card
    Identifies those who support 2nd Amendment, oppose abortion

Posted: May 16, 2009
    12:30 am Eastern
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily

With little fanfare and no effort for any significant level of publicity, a law firm specializing in defending the constitutional rights of American citizens has begun offering an identification card for "Right-Wing Extremists" – as labeled by the Department of Homeland Security.

And the phones have been ringing off the hook.

The card is from Liberty Counsel and states:

Official Liberty Counsel card-carrying Right-Wing Extremist. If confronted by an agent of the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), or any other law enforcement official who has read the DHS Intelligence Assessment dated April 7, 2009, on so-called Right-Wing Extremism call Liberty Council at 1-800-671-1776.

Front of ID card

Mathew Staver, chief of Liberty Counsel, told WND it sends a message, "if the government considers me an extremist because I'm pro-life, pro-veteran, pro-family, pro-self defense and pro-limited government, then I'm proud to wear this as a badge of honor."

It's also a protest of the government targeting people and ideas that made America great, he said.

"We have had this overwhelming response from people about the country," he said. "They want that card now."

He said the feeling has been: "If they are going to call me an extremist, so be it."

He said more in line with reality is that the government has become extremist, and is out of step with the values, ideas and fundamental values on which the United States has been built.

Are you ready for a second Declaration of Independence? Sign the petition promoting true freedom once again!

The card pictures a Minute Man, with the statement, "The 18th Century version of a Right Wing Extremist, as cited by the DHS Intelligence Assessment, was a Colonial Minute Man!"

On the back, it says: "I'm proud to be a Right-Wing Extremist … as described in the DHS Intelligence Assessment of April 9, 2007. I have taken one or more of the following positions: The right to bear arms is guaranteed by the Second Amendment to the Constitution, killing unborn babies in morally wrong, lower taxes are better than higher taxes, local and state solutions are usually more efficient than federal expansion, interpreting the Bible literally is not a crime, and veterans deserve honor, not special monitoring by Big Brother."

Back of ID card

Ironically, the Washington Times reported at the same time the DHS was confirming that it had pulled the report that identified those involved with "right wing extremism" as veterans and individual opposed to abortion.

"Legalize the Constitution" bumper sticker

DHS Secretary Janet Napolitano said the report was going to be replaced or redone "in a much more useful and much more precise fashion."

http://www.worldnetdaily.com/index.php? ... geId=98219

many links on this page; please go to the link above to view them
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very cute. Where can I get my Moderate Extremist card?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    BTTT