Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fake Christians: NAFTA Highway Is Holy

Fake Christians: NAFTA Highway Is Holy

Source: Rogue Government - Lee Rogers

A group of fake Christians are claiming that I-35 is a holy highway. They claim that through the help of prayer this holy highway will cleanse strip clubs and other adult businesses that surround it. It is interesting that all of a sudden fake Christians like Pat Robertson and others are talking about how I-35 is a holy highway right when there is a major push by the global elite to expand I-35 into the NAFTA superhighway. The expansion of I-35 into the NAFTA superhighway has been a topic of much controversy as it will force people off of their property via way of eminent domain. Fake Christians like Pat Robertson are attempting to brainwash Christians into believing that I-35 is a holy highway and that because it is a holy highway it is god’s will to take people’s surrounding property in order to expand it. This is a well timed and very diabolical propaganda campaign by the fake Christian right in order to convince people that the expansion of I-35 into the NAFTA superhighway is a divine undertaking.

At left is a video clip of Pat Robertson from the 700 Club talking about how I-35 is a holy highway. One man even claims that the I-35 prayer groups helped cure him of his homosexuality.

CNN also did a report on these phony Christians which is shown below courtesy of Raw Story.

The fake Christians claim that the following quote from the Bible taken from Isiah Chapter 35 is proof that I-35 is a divine highway.

“A highway shall be there, and a road,â€

Banned
    well this one is just to much

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Pat Robertson from the 700 Club is getting loonier by the day ... I used to believe in him till he started spewing crap from his mouth.

What kind of Goony Goo Goo stuff are they going to pull up next to discredit the NAFTA Super Highway

Or to show it's possible benefits because of wild Religious claims
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They need the super highway so they will lounch all possible powers to get it .

If you open the link there is a video.

Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN
    well this one is just to much

Couldn't have said it better myself.

We were watching a news story on this bunch of people the other morning and I couldn't help but laugh..........the one guy literally looked and sounded like those con-artist "preachers" you see in the movies. It was hysterical, actually.

On the not so funny side, they are going into places of business and showing up at people's homes trying to force their beliefs "unto others".....to coin a phrase...... and are making quite the spectacle of themselves, creating scenes and disturbances, and generally making asses of themselves.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    How many times did this writer say "fake Christians"? Although there are many so-called "Christians" out there who will claim Christianity as their own, be forewarned, as it appears to me, this author is using an outrageous claim by the 700 Club to bash Christians generically.

I am leary of anyone who uses this kind of derogatory language in an article, it seems this person has an anti-Christian agenda (Pat Robertson and other head slappers aside).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I won't say that Pat Robertson is a fake Christian, but I will tell you he has openly endorsed Gulianni, or do I need to tell you something you don't know?

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Rockfish, I am in NO way giving any endorsement for Robertson, I am no fan of TV Evangelists, I think the attraction tends to corrupt these men eventually (or at least make them say goofy things).

I am a fan of the pastors of little churches, who make little money for their time, and live within the community they strive to help.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)