Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Families Who Pay Smugglers Maybe Arrested

My daughter and I as well as many others have been fighting for this and finally it may become reality. This is wonderful news. Illegals means should be the same no matter what country you came from.
    Using Mexico has proven dangerous as the Mexicans have killed Americans who were part of a smuggling ring.
    http://cbs4.com/topstories/local_story_252124348.html

Sep 9, 2007 12:47 pm US/Eastern

Families Who Pay Smugglers May Be Arrested
    (CBS4) MIAMI In an effort to combat the rising tide of Cuban migrants to the U.S., Immigration and Customs Enforcement officials and the Department of Homeland Security may soon start targeting, and prosecuting, family members who pay smugglers to bring their loved ones into this country illegally.

Our news partners at the Miami Herald report according to customs officials, anyone who pays a smuggler becomes part of a ‘criminal conspiracy’ and therefore subject to criminal prosecution.

ICE says smugglers have been know to charge between $7-thousand to $10-thousand per person to transport Cuban migrants to South Florida. A trip with 50 or more migrants tightly packed onto a boat will yield the smuggler half a million dollars for a single trip. If the boat is intercepted by the U.S. Coast Guard before it reaches its destination the migrant’s families don't have to pay.

As Coast Guard, Border Patrol, and other security officials put more and more pressure on smugglers trying to bring migrants to South Florida, ICE says more smugglers are beginning to shift their operations to Mexico, where Mexican officials report the number of Cubans arriving in the Yucatán Peninsula is on the rise.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Oh! I love this idea and am going to bring it to the attention of Russell Pearce, Joe Arpaio, Andrew Thomas, and Janet Napolitano!!!

We are already using our Coyote Law to prosecute illegals as co-conspirators in their own smuggling.......and now, of course, they are all claiming that they were not being smuggled at all but were simply victims of kidnappings, brought here against their will, and are being held for ransom

This would be a great law to have on our books out here!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

They should be arrested for aiding and abetting.

If they let them come to their home and stay they are harboring.

These family members need to get whacked too. Not just the employer.

If these family members are citizens of the US, they should be reporting their criminal relatives.

Dixie

We should also stop the Wet Foot/Dry Foot policy with Cubans. This ridiculous policy is upheld even with Cubans who sneak in through Mexico. As soon as they cross over to US soil, they look for the Border Patrol and declare themselves as Cubans, thus gaining sanctuary. So it is now a Wet Foot/Dry Foot/Dry Foot policy for Cubans. Sheesh.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Quote Originally Posted by Ex_OC
    We should also stop the Wet Foot/Dry Foot policy with Cubans. This ridiculous policy is upheld even with Cubans who sneak in through Mexico. As soon as they cross over to US soil, they look for the Border Patrol and declare themselves as Cubans, thus gaining sanctuary. So it is now a Wet Foot/Dry Foot/Dry Foot policy for Cubans. Sheesh.
    Yes it should be stopped!

It’s of zero logical when an alien comes through normal channels allowing the Immigration office to turn him away for what every reason, but if you pass over that “magicâ€
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

Stop all immigration until we get handle on how many illegals are in the country. We don't need any more immigrants for Ag work or anything else since we until we determine who is in our country uninvited.

People who come here legally have to wait years in order to become legal U.S. residents but these Cubans land on shore and get their I 130 which is a status adjustment within an hour. Then they can apply for a work permit if they want to be legal and pay the $355 if not they work illegally while waiting for the greencard they applied for after they got the I 130. A legal American citizen that is non Cuban has to wait for a month or more for the I 130 for their spouse or minor child. The Cubans also get a break as we the taxpayers pay Immigration people who come out to where they arrived but non Cubans have to pay a lawyer due to difficulty in filling out the forms correctly.
    Also I have learned from the Cubans that the ones who come now already have foodstamps and section 8 housing in place before they even leave the island. That is why the Cubans who came before the Mariel Boat Lift in the 80's and their children do not particularly like the recent immigrants.

Conspiracy

Yes, and Dixie laid it out. In addition, it is conspiracy against the US, the affected State(s), and Municipalities. The is a Felony.

Also, start filing criminal charges and civil complaints against anyone on public payroll for not doing their job in taking care of arresting and handling illegal aliens, no matter what. Once you do that, write all state and federal representatives and Attorney Generals. Call I.C.E. and report illegal aliens.

At present, agenda oriented politicians and civil servants, who are paid by the people, are not stopping the criminal hoard or taking steps to get them to leave. They are derelict in their duties to the people. Further, one crime for which most of these soon to be ex-public payroll worker, is a very subtle and heinous crime: Abuse of Public Trust. Keep that in mind, cause that is what it is. Abuse of public trust is a crime and is to be added to the criminal failing of those whom we once trusted to protect us.

Please make note of this: Illegal Alien does not, in any form, equal citizen or immigrant. It equals ‘Criminal.’ And, as Joyce Kaufman likes to remind us, when these jerks, which support making criminals O.K., start to give you any crap, simply tell them: “Stop peeing on my leg and then tell me it’s raining!â€
    "Calling illegal aliens 'undocumented immigrants' is like calling a drug dealer an 'unlicensed pharmacist' ...Greg Lease