Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Famous Pop Icon Says “Tea Party Is a Plague”

Famous Pop Icon Says “Tea Party Is a Plague”

Pop icon Cher took to Twitter to share some choice words for Tea Party activists and those who espouse Tea Party ideals.
    In a tweet from her own personal account, Cher accused The Tea Party faithful as being a “plague on mankind,” saying tetrapods wouldn’t have crawled out of Tea Partyers as their “standards were 2 high.”

The ALL CAPS verbal assault is nothing new from Hollywood’s elite.

Many who inhabit the Southern California bubble affectionately referred to as “lala land” are so out of touch, they can’t see how far off their views are from the reality the rest of the nation lives in.

Though Cher believes she’s standing against a party that is “bigoted and prejudicial,” nothing could be further from the truth.
    What Cher doesn’t realize is the same group she calls a “plague” is the same group that champions the reduction in the size of a government that continues to weaken the rights of individuals.

The same rights that allow Cher to stand on a digital soapbox and incite vile, hateful rhetoric such as this are the same rights The Tea Party and its faithful members seek to preserve at all costs.

By some accounts, it seems the tweet was meant to incite violent opposition towards Tea Partyers (as evidenced by the bomb emoticon).

The tweet was riddled full of hateful language towards individuals whose main aim is to promote liberty and freedom for all.

Cher is entitled to her opinion and her right to say it is protected by the 1st Amendment… for a little while longer at least.

http://teapartyupdate.com/famous-pop...aign=140530TPU

Another has been kiss'in up!!!!

Banned
    THE TOLERANT LEFT THREATENS JOE THE PLUMBER: We’ll Kill You and Rape Your Daughter (READER WARNING!)

By Clash Daily / 30 May 2014

Joe The Plumber – Regardless of what you may think, I care about the victims and their families.
    That is why I fight for the 2nd Amendment. The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. Such was the case with Elliot Rodger.

For you on the left, your tolerance is overwhelming.

What follows are just a very tiny portion of comments at my website, Tweets directed at my account, received emails and entries posted on my Facebook page. Although these are *Not Safe For Work* – I cannot print half of the ones I receive due to their extreme nature, in sexual content, profanity and outright violence.

I’m used to the revulsion and racist, vile, almost inhuman hatred which liberal’s spew forth on a daily basis – but I thought you might be interested in just a taste of what we’re really dealing with here. People who stand up in public and say conservatives are bad people? I’d like you to know they are not dealing straight with you. Ever.

** THOSE SENSITIVE TO GRAPHIC PROFANE, SEXUAL, OR VIOLENT SPEECH DO NOT CONTINUE**
    Steven Weeks
    May 27th, 5:01pm
    F**k you a**hole . I hope your daughter gets raped by a d**k so big it splits her in two the shot. As for your boy kill him slowly one shot at a time limb by limb F**k you and your chicken a** rights only pussies need guns so that means you are a pussy. In fact I’ll pay to fly you to California so I can f**k you up. I bet you won’t even answer this if you do you will hide behind your guns. You see a**hole I’m no pussy I don’t need a gun to f**k you up got it. Again I can only hope that one day I read about your kids being f**ked up and beg to die but only slowly. Oh by the way motherf**ker I am a plumber too. You don’t know how to use a set of irons . I would enjoy destroying your credibility concerning the plumbing trade what’s a figure 5 fitting, what’s a durum system probably have to look it up so you do look as stupid as you really are go f**k yourself and f**k your family . If your mom is still alive maybe she will get shot Dad, Grandparents, sisters, brothers, anyone of your low life family. Hey, there your rights; right motherf**ker. you piece of s**t . In retrospect may be you are a plumber because are a piece of s**t. And I am also a vet what about you. Do you have your DD214 I sure do want to se it.

Read more: Joe The Plumber

Read more at http://clashdaily.com/2014/05/tolerant-left-threatens-joe-plumber-well-kill-rape-daughter-reader-warning/#L8CSQxw23HHKTH2V.99

Brainless moron speaks!!

Banned
    Examples Of The Tolerant Left **Graphic**

Posted by Joe Wurzelbacher on May 29, 2014

Regardless of what you may think, I care about the victims and their families.

That is why I fight for the 2nd Amendment. The only thing that stops a bad guy with a gun is a good guy with a gun. Such was the case with Elliot Rodger.

If you think for one second that guns are the problem then you are being misled and are now part of the problem. This was my objection to the father of one of the victim’s blaming gun owners for his son’s death.

There is absolute right and wrong, there is good and evil, unfortunately society tries to redefine right and wrong as it gets in their way.
    What happened this past weekend was a tragedy, and the powers that be will USE this tragedy to try and control us a little more. What about the American soldier that died defending our rights? Is there death any less tragic? Let me say this again – they died defending our rights. Why would we allow the politicians to make a mockery of their sacrifice to a take away our rights?
    Think about it…
    For you on the left, your tolerance is overwhelming.
    What follows are just a very tiny portion of comments at my website, Tweets directed at my account, received emails and entries posted on my Facebook page. Although these are *Not Safe For Work* – I cannot print half of the ones I receive due to their extreme nature, in sexual content, profanity and outright violence.
    I’m used to the revulsion and racist, vile, almost inhuman hatred which liberal’s spew forth on a daily basis – but I thought you might be interested in just a taste of what we’re really dealing with here. People who stand up in public and say conservatives are bad people? I’d like you to know they are not dealing straight with you. Ever.
    ** THOSE SENSITIVE TO GRAPHIC PROFANE, SEXUAL, OR VIOLENT SPEECH DO NOT CONTINUE**
    Steven Weeks
    May 27th, 5:01pm
    **** you asshole . I hope your daughter gets raped by a dick so big it splits her in two the shot. As for your boy kill him slowly one shot at a time limb by limb **** you and your chicken ass rights only pussies need guns so that means you are a pussy. In fact I’ll pay to fly you to California so I can **** you up. I bet you won’t even answer this if you do you will hide behind your guns. You see asshole I’m no pussy I don’t need a gun to **** you up got it. Again I can only hope that one day I read about your kids being ****ed up and beg to die but only slowly. Oh by the way mother****er I am a plumber too. You don’t know how to use a set of irons . I would enjoy destroying your credibility concerning the plumbing trade what’s a figure 5 fitting, what’s a durum system probably have to look it up so you do look as stupid as you really are go **** yourself and **** your family . If your mom is still alive maybe she will get shot Dad, Grandparents, sisters, brothers, anyone of your low life family. Hey, there your rights; right mother****er. you piece of shit . In retrospect may be you are a plumber because are a piece of shit. And I am also a vet what about you. Do you have your DD214 I sure do want to se it.

Steven Weeks
    May 28th, 5:08pm
    I hope you get heckled and heckled along with the kids, wifie yo mama, which by the way should have aborted your ass it old her to. She has some nasty pussy but an inbred like you probably already knows that

Jason Thomas
    May 29th, 9:58am
    May you drown in your own excrement.

Patti Mullin
    May 28th, 7:59pm
    Next time you are sucking out someone’s septic system why don’t you stick your head down the hose. Because you really are a piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!

Matt Simmons
    May 28th, 5:29pm
    You’re a repellent ****. Just thought you should know! You should kill yourself!

Jerry Gregory
    May 28th, 4:08pm
    I hope someday you are on on the bad end of a mass shooting. If our paths ever cross I am going to stick my 45 up your penis whole and pull the trigger. You complete piece of horse crap.

Bria Fey
    May 28th, 8:07am
    You dumb piece of shit. How DARE you pretend to know what it’s like to lose a child? After your idiotic and ignorant comments about “your dead kids don’t blah blah blah my constitutional rights” (seriously, you don’t even deserve to be quoted, so I won’t), people are honestly questioning your sanity, you sanctimonious prick. You aren’t morally superior though – you are morally vacant. You are a liar and a fraud and a sad excuse for a human being. You spread hate and you are pro-violence and you are what is wrong with humanity. ****. You.

John Seitz
    May 28th, 2:00am
    I will pray every night that the day comes when you have to go to the morgue to identify your murdered child or grandchild. I would never harm another human being, except in self defense, but I will donate to the defense fund of anyone who makes you suffer.

Bill Jonke
    May 27th, 9:45pm
    May one of your own children, if your limp dick was capable of helping to conceive, receive the same fate as those “dead children” who don’t trump your rights, you BASTARD! And get your balls shot at too while you’re at it. You deserve it and without a 911 call.
    Bill Jonke
    May 28th, 12:28am
    ****ing prick, if you can even find one without a microscope or apply a 2″ strap-on!

Steve Small
    May 29th, 10:50am
    I hope someone knocks you right the **** out, you miserable asshole!

Misch JinxJoe the Plumber
    22 hrs ·
    I said it once and i’ll say it again .. i hope you have eyes in the back of your head cause by the time you hear the sound it will be to late

Joanne McIntyreJoe the Plumber
    May 27 at 5:56pm ·
    Joe hope somebody comes along and shoots your dumb ass.

Harry BallzackJoe the Plumber
    May 27 at 5:07pm ·
    Livestock humping, inbred southern trash

Bill JonkeJoe the Plumber
    May 27 at 4:28pm ·
    You, a poor excuse for a plumber, need to be shot in the balls and left to live!

So there you go – the tolerant left and their love for humanity. There are literally thousands more everyday… sad to think these people are even out there. Now do you think you should have the right to protect your family? I sure do.
    Keep in mind that these are the same folks criticizing me for insensitive remarks! – JTP

Read more at http://joeforamerica.com/2014/05/exa...eCERipsyjH5.99