Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Far left ready to blow the lid off the Democratic convention

http://hotair.com/archives/2008/03/06/f ... literally/

posted at 1:51 pm on March 6, 2008 by Allahpundit
    Send to a Friend | printer-friendly Hysterical wingnut overreaction to the “Re-create ‘68!â€
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Nothing upsets people more than a sense of unfairness, and people would be right to feel it's unfair to change the rules of the game midway through it. Everyone agreed to not campaign in those states since they wouldn't count anyway, but of course Hillary did campaign and Obama wasn't even on the ballot.

I have said this before in regards to illegal immigrants: When there's a disagreement between 2 teams, you go by what the rules book says. In this case the delegates shouldn't count, since that's the rule everybody agreed to. Stuff like this is why that lady said Hillary was a monster and would do anything to win. A fair assessment if you ask me...

This could be good for America imo . Force the MSM to tell the truth and the crooks to hide . Riots and American protests can get attention . It may even make the Elites turn red . NAaaa
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

"Expendable"]Nothing upsets people more than a sense of unfairness, and people would be right to feel it's unfair to change the rules of the game midway through it. Everyone agreed to not campaign in those states since they wouldn't count anyway, but of course Hillary did campaign and Obama wasn't even on the ballot.
    Have you noticed that all the news shows say, "Neither candidate campaigned in either state." I remember when she did! She has been around long enough to know that nothing is as it seems to be down the road.

I think it's too bad that the people in those two states suffer because they also have a stupid Governor like I do. :-(
    It's no fun.
    Is it me or is Florida unable to vote correctly anymore?
    Those Governors should step down because this is too big of a mess-up to sweep under the rug. It isn't even a mess-up, it was intentionally done to push the envelope. Well, deal with it and the people should call for their resignation since they are the ones suffering with their Governors decision. If the consequence is changed then why have the rule?
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris