Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Farah predicts: McCain to be booted from Senate

My 1st 2010 prognostication

Posted: January 31, 2010
    11:04 pm Eastern

© 2010

I don't claim to be clairvoyant.

I don't claim to be a political prognosticator.

I don't even claim to be a big fan of electoral politics.

But I am going to make a prediction today about a U.S. Senate race being held in Arizona this year.

U.S. Sen. John McCain, the 2008 Republican presidential nominee, is going to get beat.

Remember where you heard it.

One of the false assumptions many Republicans hold following the special election for the U.S. Senate seat in Massachusetts and after the New Jersey gubernatorial campaign and the Virginia governor's race, is that this is simply a bad year for Democrats. It will be a bad year for Democrats running for re-election in the House and Senate, but it's not just because they are Democrats. It's because they are incumbents and the public is in a mood to throw the bums out.

Well, the dirty little secret is that not all the bums are Democrats.

And that's where McCain comes in.

He's toast.

Whether he knows it or not, McCain is not going to be re-elected. The people of Arizona have had enough of his arrogance and big-government ideas and so have Americans.

The only question left is whether he will be beaten by a Democrat or taken out in a primary by a real Republican.

I'm hoping for the latter.

And the man for that job is J.D. Hayworth, former House member and, until recently, an Arizona talk-show host.

I like J.D. Hayworth, and I hereby endorse his candidacy unequivocally. He's the best hope Republicans have of holding on to that Senate seat in November. McCain is yesterday's news.

He's been there too long. He's become comfortable in Washington. And he's especially too cozy with the other party – the one on the verge of bankrupting America.

Hayworth tells it like it is.

Did you catch him on MSNBC's "Hardball with Chris Matthews"? Of course you didn't. Nobody watches MSNBC. But maybe you saw what I saw – the YouTube version:

McCain Challenger: Obama 'Should Come Forward' With Birth Certificate

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7FHW2OrQ ... r_embedded

"Are you as far right as the birthers?" Matthews asked. "Are you one of those who believes that the president should have to prove that he's a citizen of the United States, and not an illegal immigrant? Are you that far right?"

Hayworth: "Well, gosh, we all had to bring our birth certificates to show we were who we said we were, and we were the age we said we were, to play football in youth sports. Shouldn't we know exactly that anyone who wants to run for public office is a natural-born citizen of the United States, and is who they say they are?"

Matthews: "I'm reading your letter that says the president should go back and get his birth certificate from the governor of Hawaii. I'm just asking, do you stand by this letter?"

Hayworth: "Yeah, sure."

Matthews: "Should the governor of Hawaii produce evidence that the president is one of us, an American? Do you think that's a worthy pastime for the governor of Hawaii right now?"

Hayworth: "No, I – look. I'm just saying the president should come forward with the information, that's all. Why should we depend on the governor of Hawaii?"

Don't you love this guy?

Isn't that the kind of unequivocal, common-sense response you want to hear from someone running for the U.S. Senate – particularly against McCain?

Remember, McCain is the sap who sat there while undocumented American Barack Obama passed judgment on whether he was a natural-born citizen.

McCain never bothered to ask Obama for proof.

And that's why he lost the election.

J.D. Hayworth won't make that mistake.

I don't want to see the Democrats take that McCain seat. I want to see a real Republican take it. That real Republican is J.D. Hayworth.

http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=123680
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Do you think John McCain will be re-elected to the U.S. Senate this year?

Yes, it will be an easy triumph for McCain, a true American hero

Yes, citizens regret McCain lost the presidential race to Obama, and will want to see him stay in office

Yes, he'll win both the Republican nomination and the general election

Yes, but just barely. McCain will struggle in the battle of his political life

Yes

I don't know. It will be too close to call

No, McCain will win the Republican nomination, but lose in the general election

No, citizens want a real Reagan-style conservative, not a pretender like McCain

No, McCain's support of amnesty for illegals and other left-leaning causes has made him politically despised

No, McCain won't even win the Republican nomination

No, with a common-sense alternative of Republican J.D. Hayworth, McCain is toast

No

Other

http://forums.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=689
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

That's interesting that MSNBC has Hayworth on; but FOX hasn't mentioned him.

I'm really beginning to lose my trust in FOX.

Fox

Fox is NOT all its cracked up to be. Its an outlet for Republicans more than conservatives and independents...I trust them little more than i trust nbc, abc, cbs and the likes of those propaganda outlets...

2nd...McCain sucks and must go. We have to get him out of there along with the rest of the old rhino progressive sellouts...There agenda is big business, banking, and elites too...

I hope Farah is right about this one, he has been wrong on other predictions.

Obama and his team have already put up a new "Amnesty" bill written by Chuck Schumer and Lindsey Grahmnesty (McCains best friend!) - They are determined to get it up for a vote before the Nov elections but like health care perhaps it won't be as easy as they thought -

If McCain gets re-elected in AZ will he vote no on his best friends Amnesty bill ?

Don't think so!

If AZ votes for McCain again they will be stuck with him and fighting the fight of their lives against complete amnesty and a take over of their state by illegal aliens for the next 6 years.

I hope they realize the choices they have - a Senate run is 6 years and 6 years of amensty would change AZ to Mexico.