Fauci Pharma Files: Fauci lied about not knowing how to even use Twitter while secretly taking over @WHOCOVIDResponse Twitter account – among other deceptions

Monday, April 24, 2023 by: Ethan Huff
Tags: badhealth, badmedicine, badscience, Big Pharma, Big Tech, conspiracy, corruption, COVID, deception, Fauci, Fauci Pharma Files, Fauci truth, fraud, Glitch, health freedom, lies, pandemic, pharma fraud, propaganda, Social media, Traitor, Twitter, Twitter Files, WHO, World Health Organization
1,980VIEWS

(Natural News) New evidence has emerged to show that Tony Fauci, formerly of the National Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID), lied under oath about his participation in a Twitter propaganda scheme during the Wuhan coronavirus (Covid-19) “pandemic.”
As you may recall, Fauci repeatedly played dumb during congressional testimony about his social media use, claiming he does not even know how to use platforms like Twitter.
“I’ve never had a Twitter account,” Fauci infamously declared during an appearance on Fox News. “I don’t intend on having a Twitter account, and I’ve had nothing to do with Twitter. So, I don’t know what they’re talking about when they say that.”
Fauci made similar claims during a seven-hour deposition in which he once again denied ever using Twitter or even knowing how to use Twitter.
“I don’t have an account,” Fauci responded to a line of questioning about whether or not he ever had any communications with anybody about censoring chatter on social media about the lab leak theory of the origin of covid.
“I don’t tweet. I don’t pay attention to social media. I wouldn’t know how to access a tweet if you paid me.”
(Related: Is the U.S. headed towards “totalitarian state territory,” or has it already arrived?)
Will Fauci be held to account for his lies and crimes against humanity?

It turns out that none of this is true. Fauci lied, both on cable television and in his sworn deposition, about never having a Twitter account, using Twitter, or even knowing how to use Twitter because we now know that Fauci was secretly tweeting via the @WHOCOVIDResponse Twitter account.
That account, which had previously been run by the World Health Organization’s Covid Response Unit, was taken over by Fauci in the early days of the scamdemic to try to control the narrative surrounding the true origin of the Fauci Flu.
And internal Twitter report dated March 2021 proves that “Dr. Anthony Fauci did an account takeover for @WHOCOVIDResponse,” which is the exact opposite of what Fauci claimed during his Nov. 23, 2022, deposition.
Not only that, but Fauci also took over the White House COVID-19 Response account in April 2021. The White House publicly announced this, it turns out, in an April 19, 2021, tweet that reads:
“Hear directly from our public health experts as they take to Twitter to answer questions about COVID-19 and the vaccines. Dr. Fauci will take over this account, joining @Surgeon_General, @NIHDirector, @DrNunezSmith46, and @CDCDirector to share answers. Reply with your questions.”
This is part of what prompted Elon Musk, the new owner of Twitter, to tweet on Dec. 11, 2022:
“My pronouns are Prosecute / Fauci.”
Musk tweeted this after taking over the social media platform and gaining further insight into the many lies of Fauci throughout the plandemic. He also revealed that Twitter 1.0, which is Twitter pre-Musk when the company was still publicly traded, had an internal Slack channel called the “Fauci Fan Club,” which just goes to show the Branch Covidian leanings of the platform’s employees all throughout the scamdemic.
Attorney Angela Sherrer, who left Twitter following the Musk takeover, had praised Fauci in internal communications, calling him “the leading trusted voice about the COVID-19 response in the United States.” Sherrer, by the way, was one of the attorneys who interfaced with FBI agent Elvis Chan about how to deal with “disinformation” at Twitter.
“Fauci sabotaged alt meds and grandma got vented,” one commenter wrote, referring to how Fauci barred Americans from using remedies like ivermectin and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) that actually work while pushing the elderly into remdesivir and ventilators, which ultimately killed many of them.
The latest news about Fauci, the Twitter Files, and the covid scam can be found at Corruption.news.
Sources for this article include:
TheGatewayPundit.com
NaturalNews.com

Fauci Pharma Files: Fauci lied about not knowing how to even use Twitter while secretly taking over @WHOCOVIDResponse Twitter account – among other deceptions – NaturalNews.com