Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FBI arrests 7 in domestic terror probe

FBI arrests 7 in domestic terror probe
    Ongoing operation includes warehouse raid in Miami area
    MIAMI, Florida (CNN) -- Seven people were in custody Thursday night after FBI agents and state and local officials carried out anti-terrorism raids in Miami, law enforcement sources told CNN
    Officials said no weapons or bomb-making materials had been found in the searches so far. The Miami area is under no imminent threat, according to the FBI.
    Law enforcement sources told CNN the seven arrests were made in connection with "suspected domestic terrorist activity," and that documents related to the investigation have been sealed.
    One of the arrests was made before Thursday, officials said.
    The FBI said one search warrant was being executed in a warehouse near a housing project in Liberty City, a predominantly black and low-income area of Miami.

"We are conducting a number of arrests and searches, and we'll have more about that when the operation is completed, probably tomorrow morning," FBI Director Robert Mueller told CNN's Larry King in an interview to be broadcast Thursday night.
    "Because it's an ongoing operation, we really can't get into details," Mueller said. "But whenever we undertake an operation like this, we would not do it without the approval of a judge. We've got search warrants and arrest warrants and the like. ...."
    In a statement, the U.S. attorney's office in Miami said federal, state and local agencies had made several arrests Thursday in connection with a domestic "terrorist-related matter."
    Attorney General Alberto Gonzales will hold a news conference Friday regarding the raids.
    CNN's Kevin Bohn and Susan Candiotti contributed to this report.

Find this article at:
    http://www.cnn.com/2006/US/06/22/miami.raids/index.html
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009

Hmmm

{Law enforcement sources told CNN the seven arrests were made in connection with "suspected domestic terrorist activity," and that documents related to the investigation have been sealed.}

This part bothers me a bit. The documents are sealed immediately? Whats up with that? When they get good and ready to tell us what they want us to know they will release them?
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

I smell a REALLY DIRTY RAT here............seems to me that Bush's ratings are really low...........all of a sudden, the death of one of the top Al Qaeda operatives, then they came out with that "evidence of a supposed cyanide attack on the NY subways that was supposed to taken place in 2003", and now this. Not to mention the bird flu being found in Canada and those 6 family members in Indonesia contracting the bird flu from one another. The fact about the NAFTA Superhighway and the SPP that was done behind our backs don't look good on Bush either. All this within the past month.
    Something ain't jiving for sure. We're getting ready for one big, major attack on us...........only thing that worries me is that it ain't gonna be but one group of terrorists to do it to us............ it ain't going to be Al Qaeda that hits us..........it's going to be our own government that is going to do it. Which means, it's going to be HUGE.
    Mark my word. It's going to be HUGE and it's going to be soon. They are setting the stage for it.
    Am I paranoid people? Is it just me? Everything is just happening too close together.
    END OF AN ERA 1/20/2009