Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fed Hate Crimes Bill/Thought Crimes Bills entering Congress

This is a related issue to the fight agianst massive illegal immigration.

The Federal government is working very hard to bring European Union/Canadian style "Hate Crimes/Hate Speech" legislation that will be used to persecute patriots who dare write, say or even think politically incorrect thoughts against specially protected groups - illegal aliens or their prefered word "Undocumented workes" are one of these groups.

I urge all activists to work especially hard to beat back these Federal hate crimes/thought crimes bills (we have defeated the last 7 attempts but that was with Bush's veto). Rep. Conyers the Black African American Marxist leader from Detroit (I guess Detroit doesn't have any normal violent crime, thus the need to concentrate on HATE CRIMES) is introducing a new bill this week and there are accompaning bills that do terrible things, like authorizing $10 billion in education funds to brainwash the next generation of children to be politically correct about homosexuals, Muslims, immigrants (can't even say "illegal") etc.

I highly recommend activists check out/join this great patriot Ted Pike who is leading the fight against this Orwellian monster:

hatelawsexposesd.org

Here is the latest on the new Fed Hate Crimes/Thought Crimes bills being introduced this week:

CONYERS INTRODUCING NEW HATE BILL!

By Rev. Ted Pike

Rep. John Conyers is reintroducing the same hate crimes bill which passed the US House two years ago, I was told yesterday by the legislative expert for Rep. Jackson-Lee. A representative of the House Judiciary Committee told me Conyers' bill will be in Judiciary, which he heads, by Friday. The new title and bill number are not yet disclosed. Conyers' bill gives much more dangerously invasive power to the federal government than would have been granted by the shorter, proto-hate bill HR 256 which has been in House Judiciary since early January. That shorter bill will now be abandoned.

Conyers’ bill will give government the right to enter law enforcement to punish violent hate crimes, punishing “as a principalâ€

Fed Hate Crimes Bill/Thought Crimes Bill in House for Vote

HR 1913 the Fed Hate Crime/Thought Crime bill which would bring EU/Canadian style restrictions on our 1st Amendment rights ie, make it a Fed Hate crime to say or write something negative about illegal aliens, LaRaza etc - this hideous beast of a bill is now in the House ready to be passed. Similar bills were passed by the last Dem congress and vetoed by Pres Bush after pressure from Religious Christian groups who believed (correctly) that this bill would make it a Fed Hate Crime to criticize the homosexual extremists.

Please get active this week to lobby your congressmen or at least make some opposition.

Ted Pike is the one leading the fight against this monster.

Truthtellers.org

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y9JcQz6V ... annel_page