Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Federal Judge Finds Jan. 6 Patriot Not Guilty After Capitol Police Testify They Let H

Federal Judge Finds Jan. 6 Patriot Not Guilty After Capitol Police Testify They Let Him in the Capitol Under Oath

Shane Trejo | Apr 7, 2022

U.S. District Judge Trevor N. McFadden has declared a Jan. 6 patriot not guilty after Capitol Police testified under oath that they opened the doors of the U.S. Capitol and waved him in.
    Matthew Martin, a Los Alamos, N.M.-based Energy Department contractor who lost his job after being prosecuted, was found not guilty on four misdemeanor charges of disorderly conduct and trespassing. He has been completely vindicated in a rare case of a Jan. 6 defendant not facing a miscarriage of justice in the courts.

“At the time the defendant was on the scene, officers were standing beside the doors to let people pass,” Judge McFadden said.
    “People were streaming in and the officers made no attempt to stop people at the door … I do find the defendant reasonably believed the officers allowed him into the Capitol,” he added.

Martin represented himself during the trial and said that Jan. 6 was “a magical day in many ways.” He said he enjoyed his time peacefully protesting, exercising his 1st Amendment rights, and did nothing wrong. The Trump-appointed rule of law judge agreed.
    “No reasonable juror could find those actions to be disorderly. I don’t find his mere presence in a crowd inside the Capitol to be disorderly,” Judge McFadden said, adding that Martin’s behavior was “about as minimal and nonviolent as a protester could be in the Capitol.”

Julie Kelly of American Greatness confirmed that Capitol Police testified “under oath” that Martin and others were let in by police:

Julie Kelly
    @julie_kelly2

Apr 6, 2022

Judge Acquits J6 Protester in First Defeat for DOJ › American Greatness

amgreatness.com
    Judge Acquits J6 Protester in First Defeat for DOJ › American Greatness
    District Court Judge Trevor McFadden today delivered a major blow to the Justice Department’s aggressive prosecution of January 6 protesters. Following a bench trial this week for Matthew Martin…

Julie Kelly
    @julie_kelly2

What’s notable in this trial isn’t so much that Martin convinced McFadden he was waved into the building but that a USCP official CONFIRMED under oath that police let people inside.

5:34 PM · Apr 6, 2022

Big League Politics has reported on the tremendous miscarriage of justice perpetrated by the delegitimized federal government against Jan. 6 patriots:

“A defense attorney for a Jan. 6 defendant has compared the treatment of his client to Soviet Russia and claimed he has “never seen such a blatant disregard for inmates’ rights.”
    “The DC Jail is more reminiscent of Solzhenistyn’s ‘One Day in the Life of Ivan Denisovich’ than it is of any remotely acceptable penal institution,” the attorney wrote in a filing.

“It is so utterly shameful and far reacher than Your Honor saw fit, for other reasons, to hold both the Director of the City’s Department of Corrections and the Warden of the DC Jail in contempt of court,” they added.
    The defense attorney noted that the DC Jail has made it incredibly difficult for him to perform his duties as these Soviet-style show trials are initiated by the regime.

“I have practiced criminal defense as an attorney throughout this entire country and have never seen such a blatant disregard for inmates’ rights as I have seen from this DC Jail. The countless hours I fought through DC Jail bureaucracy simply to be told how I could forward Discovery to my client was nothing more than a veiled attempt to thwart and discourage inmates from receiving the proofs in their own cases,” the attorney wrote.
    “When I finally learned of the DC Jail’s requirements and fully complied, the flash drive of Discovery I provided was returned to me without so much as a single note or letter as to why it was not given to my client. To this day, I cannot obtain an answer as to why that Discovery was returned to me in such a derelict fashion,” they continued.

“There is a well-documented history of the DC Jail hindering attorney/client visits as well as refusing the Capitol Riot inmates the same privileges as other inmates to email their attorneys and families. The entire world but for the DC Jail has found Zoom and other electronic applications to provide video visits in the face of the COVID-19 pandemic,” the attorney added.”
    Hopefully this is the beginning of a trend of the civil liberties of Jan. 6 patriots being vindicated in the court of law.

Federal Judge Finds Jan. 6 Patriot Not Guilty After Capitol Police Testify They Let Him in the Capitol Under Oath - Big League Politics
    If you're gonna fight, fight like you're the third monkey on the ramp to Noah's Ark... and brother its starting to rain. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Capitol police let them in.

D.C. Mayor had her cops meet the buses the agitators were on and DROVE them to the Capitol.

All a staged Coup to frame Trump and all these people need to be behind bars including Pelosi, Schumer, and Mayor Bowser!
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL