Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Federal law enforcement is conspiring against your rights.

My email from this group

Federal law enforcement is conspiring against your rights.

It sounds like a plot-line from a bad action movie on late night cable.

Unfortunately, it’s also true.

David Codrea from The Examiner has put together an astonishing work of investigative journalism showing just how deep and tangled the web of lies is that the ATF has woven.

Originally, the ATF – using their “Project Gunrunnerâ€

We

We need to clean house. Our Government is corrupt from top to bottom and many in it are conspiring to destroy the United States as we know it....

Re: We

Quote Originally Posted by PaulRevere9
    We need to clean house. Our Government is corrupt from top to bottom and many in it are conspiring to destroy the United States as we know it....
    I'm concerned our own government is becoming as corrupt as Mexico, we can never correct our economic problems unless we halt corruption.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

oldguy wrote,
    we can never correct our economic problems unless we halt corruption.
    What if it is our economic system ( unbacked fiat currency) that lends to, or exacerbates, promotes the corruption?

Understanding that there is no storehouse of wealth. Where can you store money without the deflationary/inflationary effects robbing such wealth? Investments are just that, investments, and are subject to some degree of risk and thereby are instruments affected by deflationary/inflationary pressures as well as others.

You can not work today and set the wages of your labor in a mason jar and realize the value of your labor, work previously done, still of the same value. When there was a gold standard, or a standard, wealth retained its value, people could save, and these savings could be invested, albeit conservatively. The conservative nature has been taken away from our money. If it is not conservative but now liberal, then one can expect waste, abuse, and corruption to come forward and abuse the system.

Therefor, wealth is not worth setting on a shelf. This would be called "idle" money and has no use in our progressive economic system as inflation steals from the savings and is better used in the advancement of society, and those that butter up to those in government that "redistibute the wealth" will be found nearby ever so willing to help with the problem of "redistribution." So our government and many people, individuals live on debt. This pushes forward progress and innovation at the expense of conservatism and good moral and ethical values. The system has to run quick and push forward even at the expense of corruption in order to race against inflation. This push is felt throughout all levels of society. Sustainability is not appreciated in such a system as it becomes a hinderance to advancement and the forward motion. Why make a product that will last long when the pressure pushes towards ever more market share.

JMO, does it make sense? I have been piecing things together in my own head,.....two brain cells bouncing from one side of the cranium to the other,....not quite sure what will happen should they ever collide!

quote(What if it is our economic system ( unbacked fiat currency) that lends to, or exacerbates, promotes the corruption?)quote

Your absolutely correct I guess my point not explained well it has to be a larger idea of controlling the system to prevent corruption, in the end capitalism IMO is based on moral values of those who take part for it to work and currently values, standards have broke down, greed in the end is a killer in our society.

The question for me is if I run a company making 5 million a year my family doing well all is good however I can fire my 20 employees move my production to China and make 10 million a year is that the moral thing to do. I'm just asking, do I owe my country and it's citizens any thought.?

I've given this thing a lot of thought and as a conservative I sometimes find it difficult to come up with a fair solution, however I believe we must stop corruption in government and business at all cost otherwise we lose.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

oldguy wrote,
    in the end capitalism IMO is based on moral values
    JMOs

But we are not in a capitalist system. One could call it cronie capitalism, or some hybrid of capitalism, but not in the true sense of the word. Our current currency will not allow for a capitalist system as we understand it. This is where the morality comes into the currency. Honest money comes from the ground, gold, honest money dug up with sweat equity built in. Conservative in its very nature. Like the clay the potter digs up to create the vessel. Honest money comes from the ground up. Dishonest money trickles down, thrown to the earth. Helicopter Ben comes to mind.

The question for me is if I run a company making 5 million a year my family doing well all is good however I can fire my 20 employees move my production to China and make 10 million a year is that the moral thing to do.
    Yes. If you can use your imagination and stretch your morals a bit. You could move to China, double your wealth, and ship back to your fellow Americans cheap made goods. (now you set your mind at ease) Afterall, Americans enjoy the "breads and circuses" as long as they are cheap,...as they must be, due to the trickle down loses of some of the buying power due to evaporation on the way down, also known as inflation.

Just my $0.02 worth, not yet adjusted for inflation.