Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Judy View Post
    I'm not sure what you mean my nightmarish hysteria.
    Please read my posts honestly. I am not accusing you of being hysterical. I am not saying you do not have the right to say what you say. Nothing I posted remotely suggests that.

I don't approve of genital mutilation of women or girls for religious reasons. I don't consider that a "tame" alteration.
    Again, you do not seem to be reading my posts clearly. I said that female genital mutilation is tame in comparison to transgender surgery. It is tame by comparison. Transgender surgery is radical way beyond what is done by Muslims to girls.

As to transgender sex changes, I don't know at what age this should be done, but it seems the older the better from a medical standpoint simply because bodies and brains are changing through those formative years and what may seem one thing at one age changes to something else at another age.
    No, transgender surgery, in order to be effective for the longest period time in the life of the subject, must be done as early as possible so the natural hormonal influence from the boys growing genitals is interrupted. If this is done, it is easier to create the illusion that the subject is female because the distinguishing characteristics that emerge as the boy grows into adolescence are aborted.

In the long run, as the subject gets older, the basic physiology that makes the subject a man remains influential despite the absence of testes and the illusion falls away and it becomes more and more difficult to sustain the transvestite performance.

I'm not aware of brainwashing little boys into wanting sex changes to become girls because of what color or toy they like, that's a new one for me, and if that is going on, then that is totally wrong in my book and something should be done to the people doing such an awful thing.
    I did a quick search of "parents transgender" and found these books,

https://www.amazon.com/s/ref=a9_sc_1...qid=1497198644
    Support ALIPAC'sFIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Thank you for the clarifications!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12