Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Feds Raid Guitar Maker…Looking for Illegal Wood

Posted on August 26, 2011 at 12:11pm by Buck Sexton

Federal Agents of the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service raided factories and offices of Gibson Guitar in Memphis and Nashville on Wednesday, seizing wood pallets, electronic files and guitars.

Federal authorities are apparently investigating Gibson for the alleged importation and use of illegal wood.

Here is a video taken in the aftermath of the raid, courtesy of the local Fox affiliate:

The Wall Street Journal reported this morning on this highly “aggressive enforcement of overly broad laws to make the company cry uncle.â€

I have to laugh at these clowns and what they actually enforce in this country.
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

working4change
    Related Thread
    Gibson Guitar CEO Says Feds Told Him Problems Would ‘Go Away’ if Labor Done in Madagascar
    http://www.theblaze.com/stories/update- ... adagascar/

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Chris Daniel Interviews Gibson CEO Henry Juszkiewicz

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hUxDrwj1 ... r_embedded

Aug 31, 2011

KMJ Radio host Chris Daniel interviewed Gibson CEO Henry Juszkiewicz today The Gibson CEO told Chris that the Obama Administration told them

"Your problems would go away if you used Madagascar labor instead of our labor."
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    This is Globalism and exactly Why you should RUN away from ANY GLOBALIST POLITICIAN

THIS IS WHAT YOU GET
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope to God Gibson will stand strong on this! Where are all those liberal rock stars speaking out against this? Carlos Santana?? Lady Gag me?