Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FEMA calls Founding Fathers Terrorists and Assassins

This is from a 2001 training film from FEMA. The Founding Fathers, Christians, and Patriots are all considered terrorists by the usurpers in Washington.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XC1fk_EO3c

I was interested in hearing more of the FEMA speech, that was some crazy stuff calling George Washington a terrorist.

Is that video coverage out there somewhere without all of the extra stuff from Alex Jones on it?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'll look W.

It was shocking to see it. It's from 2001, so I'm sure it is out there.

What I found shocking, was when this tratorous instructor made the statement that the Founding Fathers had British Officials systematically assassinated.

What a complete and utter piece of the perverbial substance.

Quote Originally Posted by Hylander_1314
    What I found shocking, was when this tratorous instructor made the statement that the Founding Fathers had British Officials systematically assassinated.

What a complete and utter piece of the perverbial substance.
    It took a great deal to win our independence and the Brit's stronghold and oppression on the colonies was inhumane at times. When you speak of war..it means WAR! If things come to that for whatever reason, you must do what you must in order to win, otherwise you loose everything, maybe even your life. The statement "the Founding Fathers had British Officials systematically assassinated" is not so hard to believe or accept, knowing what had to be done to win our independence, but to label the founding fathers terrorists for targeting the Brits, the instructor is probably anti-American and is completely out of line. He warps the meaning of 'terrorist'.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Here's the thing Rockfish, if you make a general statement as such, then it needs to be qualified with examples of officials who were specifically targeted. But to use sweeping statements like that is ridiculous. I have read where the populace of some cities got out of line, and many Governors left on their own accord for fear of reprisal from civilians and militia alike for things like the British Troops burning hamlets and towns, and when word reached other settlements, well of course the people would be outraged. And rightfully so, for they could be next. There are even diaries from British Officers and Soldiers who thought such practices would not bode well for the King's Army in America.

Now if he was talking about the Continental Army, and the Militia using guerilla tactics; sure they did. The rebels weren't exactly a professional army. So they did things like ambushing the troops when they would be marching down a road or trail. But they made sure to use the geographic features to their advantage.

And by all rights, the Continental Army should have lost the bid for independence. The Americans lost most of the battles. Yet in the end, those farmers with pitchforks and muskets succeeded.

Now if he was talking about the Continental Army, and the Militia using guerilla tactics; sure they did. The rebels weren't exactly a professional army. So they did things like ambushing the troops when they would be marching down a road or trail. But they made sure to use the geographic features to their advantage.
    Reminds me of Bill Cosby's hilarious routine on the Revolutionary War if it had been fought like a football game. "Capt Cornwallis this Capt Washington.Capt Washington this Capt Cornwallis. Capt Cornwallis you call heads or tails. You call heads. It is tails. Cap Washington you make the call. Ok, the colonials can hide behind trees, stonewalls, etc. and wear any kind of clothing they like. The British all have to wear bright red coats and march in a straight line." And it goes on from there.

As to terrorism during the Revolutionary War, I wonder what FEMA thinks of the Wyoming Valley Massacre and the Cherry Valley Massacre?
    "We have met the enemy, and they is us." - POGO

I wonder what FEMA would have thought of the local farmers around Detroit burning down a railroad facility by angry said angry farmers over the railroad's lack of compensation for livestock killed by the trains in 1850.

I'm guessing they would be calling out the NG, FBI, BATF, and the IRS to go after them terrorist farmers.

This is the same utube video but easier to see and hear it still has Alex Jones voice on though

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sAs7V3dDEN4

This is another we;; maybe where it originated and how and why it was sent to Alex Jones

It’s about a 5 minute video that one of the firemen there filmed and sent it to Alex Jones because he thought it interesting propaganda and there was more to what that FEMA rep said if you want to view the entire video go to inforwars.com and my friend it’s not out of context. Now go put your head back in the sand.

http://polidics.com/civil-liberties/fem ... rists.html

Kathyet

I found this link doing a search for the Fema thing...I think I like this link about terrorists so much better.

Domestic Terrorists

Just Like our founding fathers, Patriots today are being labeled as right wing extremists, or even worse, as Domestic Terrorists. Here at Domestic Terrorists we will Expose the real Domestic terrorists, because by definition, there are those people and organizations in our government that are far more "Terroristic" than any patriot today.

Tuesday, April 28, 2009
    Domestic Terrorist Leaders

Partial List of Domestic Terrorist Leaders and their Terrorist Organizations

Secretary of Treasury: Timothy Geithner; Bilderberg group and Trilateral Commission

Secretary of State: Hillary Clinton; Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations, Married to Trilateral Commision member, William Jefferson Clinton

Ambassador to the United Nations: Susan Rice; Trilateral Commission

National Security Advisor: Gen. James L. Jones; Bilderberg Group, Council on Foreign Relations, Trilateral Commission

Deputy National Security Advisor: Thomas Donilon; Council on Foreign Relations

State Department Special Envoy: Henry Kissinger; Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations

Chairman, Econonic Recovery Committee: Paul Volcker; Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations

Director of National Security: Admiral Dennis C. Blair; Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations

Secretary of Defense: Rober Gates; Bildergerg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations

Deputy Secretary of State: James Steinberg; Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations

State Department Special Envoy: Richard M. Haass; Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, President, Council on Foreign Relations

Presidential Advisor: Alan Greenspan; Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations

State Department Special Envoy: Richard C. Holbrook; Bilderberg Group, Trilateral Commission, Council on Foreign Relations

And the list goes on and on and on....
    Special credit for this list given to the Alex Jones and the documentary: The Obama Deception

Posted by Benjamin Franklin at 1:54 PM

Labels: Bilderberg Group, CFR, Council on Forieng Relations, Domestic Terrorist Organization, Domestic Terrorists, New World Order, NWO, Obama Deception, Trilateral Commission

there is more couldn't bring it all over though...

http://domestic-terrorist.blogspot.com/ ... aders.html

Here is a disclaimer from the site...

Disclaimer
    All the information on this blog is intended for entertainment use only. Opinions, including definitions are merely that; opinions. We do our best to use facts and videos to support these opinions. We are not responsible for your consideration of our opinions as fact (make up your own mind). Any individual or organization that believes they have been wrongly labeled as something, may have the opportunity to refute the facts and evidence we set forth by providing their own evidence relevant to the topic or opinion, though we do have to mention that as long as the internet remains free and as long as some level of free speech continues to exist there has been and will continue to be mounting evidence in support of the opinion that many if not all of these individuals and organizations that we refer to as terrorists are in fact part of the NWO. Also, in no way should information on this blog be considered professional advice of any kind. You are solely responsible for the use or misuse of any information on this blog.
    Kathyet

That looks a bit more accurate to me.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast