Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

RELATED

Government activating "FEMA camps" across U.S.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-257203.html
    Last edited by JohnDoe2; 01-04-2012 at 12:26 AM.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    They don't have walls around them. They don't have fences around them. How can they be used as prisons?
    You mean they do not have a fence or wall surrounding them today, meaning that detail could be solved in a relatively short period of time.

Notwithstanding the fact that they have been unable or unwilling to build a fence guarding our southern border. I have no reason to believe these sites will be used for anything other than emergency management facilities as they were intended. Problem is, my definition of an emergency and our governments might be entirely different.
    Uh huh....
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€

Quote Originally Posted by forest
    Quote Originally Posted by NoBueno
    They don't have walls around them. They don't have fences around them. How can they be used as prisons?
    You mean they do not have a fence or wall surrounding them today, meaning that detail could be solved in a relatively short period of time.

Notwithstanding the fact that they have been unable or unwilling to build a fence guarding our southern border. I have no reason to believe these sites will be used for anything other than emergency management facilities as they were intended. Problem is, my definition of an emergency and our governments might be entirely different.
    Uh huh....
    Hmmm. . . so what will be the capacity of these camps. . .millions . . .tens of millions. . . hundreds of millions??
    Hmmm. . .if*Americans are so racist, why do so many*people want to live*here??* One would think we wouild need border walls to keep them here under racist rule rather than building walls to keep them out!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123