Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Filipines:Influx of Illegal Chinese Engineers Sparks Protest

Influx of Chinese engineers sparks protest; Mar steps in

A huge number of electrical engineers, particularly from China, have sneaked into the country to work, drawing protests from their Filipino counterparts.

Senator Mar Roxas II, chairman of the committee on trade and commerce, asked Immigration Commissioner Marcelino Libanan to verify the presence of foreign electrical engineers and whether they are practicing their profession here, to the prejudice of Filipino practitioners.

Roxas said foreigners are not allowed to work in the country unless there are no Filipinos who have the credentials and skills necessary for the services needed.

He received a complaint from a group of Filipino engineers on the influx of foreign electrical engineers supposedly without government permits and licenses.

The complainants denounced the alleged failure of their professional organization— the Institute of Integrated Electrical Engineers of the Philippines, led by its president Arthur Escalante, to act on the problem.

They said the group has not filed the appropriate criminal or administrative complaint with the state agencies concerned about the allegedly illegal activities of the alien engineers.

“I will inquire from the Bureau of Immigration about the complaint of the Filipino electrical engineers. The bureau should not allow foreign professionals in the country unless there is lack of services,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I guess the Filipinos are racists too.

Re: Filipines:Influx of Illegal Chinese Engineers Sparks Pro

Roxas said foreigners are not allowed to work in the country unless there are no Filipinos who have the credentials and skills necessary for the services needed.
    Wow what a good idea....
    I wonder if America will pick up on the great idea..... ??????
    I doubt it, it makes tooo much sense....
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

This happens a lot in the Third World even Haiti, Bolivia and Nicaragua the three poorest countries in the Western Hemisphere have illegal aliens people from other countries who are practicing their professions without authorization from the professional certification associations and the government.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)