Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

FINALLY! A Congressman with enough backbone to say it like i

FINALLY! A Congressman with enough backbone to say it like it is!

Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jU3SBeoG ... r_embedded

Jul 14, 2011

We have your back Congressman, you are speaking the words of truth from a position of power. Truth's agenda is to be heard and shared and we will be continuing to spread the truth about this feckless and venal administration, God bless and protect you and empower you to continue wearing the Belt of Truth.
    http://pushbacknow.net/2011/07/14/obama ... joe-walsh/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    Illinois Congressman Joe Walsh won his seat in 2010 thanks to hard work by MANY tea party activists. In fact, his campaign's main engine was, without question, the tea party movement in general. Which makes it even more rewarding to here him demand the President "quit lying" about the debt ceiling.

We've got video of the full statement on the Campaign Trail Report. Watch it here. Trust me... the entire video is fantastic and I wish MANY more members of Congress would be as honest and tell it like it is. You won't regret taking a moment to see the entire thing.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

mr walsh
    you are 100 % right good for you . now come on all you congressman stand up to Obama & your country
    No amnesty

Proud to be in Joe's district. Part of his appeal, though, was that he was not Melissa Bean, the arrogant dem who was condescending to her constituents. Many votes for Joe were simply anti-Bean votes. I think we all won this election.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow