Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fingerprint Registry In Housing Bill!!

Fingerprint Registry in Housing Bill!!!

Posted by John Berlau

[b]Fingerprints are considered to be among the most personal of
    information, and fingerprint databases created and proposed in the name of national security have generated much debate. Recently, “Server in the Skyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Already 184 responses to this article on the link above. They also have several links within the article above.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I like this one reponse :
    Posted by: enough! - 05/23/2008

The abuses of the Bush era have gone on long enough!

Fingerprints for a home loan? Surely, the American people have gone to sleep and let tyranny into our house.

How will this curb the lax lending standards which got us into this mess? The problem isn’t who took the loan, it was whether they ever should have.

Fingerprints aren't going to do a dam thing to stop the Greed that caused the housing bubble and collaspe . We the People are being set up by more crooks with bigger robberies in mind . How dare them put it off on us . I'm getting really upset
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

There are now 329 responses.

Just another reason people don't trust Congress.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

THIS MAKES NO SENSE. NONE OF THE "LENDERS" WERE USING FAKE IDENTITIES. ALL THE LENDERS OR AGENTS WERE USING THEIR OWN IDENTITY AS FAR AS I KNOW. HOW DOES FINGERPRINTING THEM SOLVE THE PROBLEM OF LENDING MONEY TO PEOPLE WHO DONT HAVE DOCUMENTATION TO VERIFY THEIR INCOME? IT MAKES NO SENSE WHATSOEVER.