Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Finishing Touches

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Who is being "subjugated" to white people?

What "pattern" I have? You keep bringing up people who are subjugated, you have a pattern of bringing up racial issues and issues with black people. Perhaps this is a cultural problem and an inner-city problem.

We are a free country. You have the freedom to go to school, get an education, go to the library, get a job, use birth control, access to healthcare, join the military, make as much money as you can. Go to college, save your money, buy a home, move anywhere you want in this country. You are free to go to Church. You are free to eat, drink, and be merry.

People are responsible for their poor choices in life, no one else, no matter what color they are.

There are hundreds of thousands of successful black people in this country. They were subjugated to nothing.

You mentioned the Confederate flag at the Rally. You saw, what, two Confederate flags in a SEA of thousands of U.S. Flags, red, white, and blue shirts, U.S. flag scarfs, hats and other apparel?

Like I said, we are a free country, you can fly any flag you want. I do not like the Confederate flag, I do not doubt that people who fly that flag have any idea what it represents or the history. So what, they can fly the Marijuana flag or any flag they want. I did not see hundreds or even dozens of Confederate flags.

The rally's did have black people, Asian people, people of all walks of life.

Last edited by Beezer; 01-31-2021 at 08:10 AM.
    ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    Who is being "subjugated" to white people?
    Do you understand that I was asking a question about the "subjugation"? I was not making a statement about you or anyone else.
    What "pattern" I have? You keep bringing up people who are subjugated, you have a pattern of bringing up racial issues and issues with black people. Perhaps this is a cultural problem and an inner-city problem.
    The pattern I was referring to was your ability to see that I asked a question and didn't make a statement. I wish I lived in the inner city. It would make my life a little better.
    We are a free country. You have the freedom to go to school, get an education, go to the library, get a job, use birth control, access to healthcare, join the military, make as much money as you can. Go to college, save your money, buy a home, move anywhere you want in this country. You are free to go to Church. You are free to eat, drink, and be merry.
    Understood, but you didn't answer my question. If you want to build a coalition to help fight illegal immigration, does it seem logical to carry a offensive flag to members of your coalition?
    In this particular post, you're the only one talking about race now. I'm asking questions that you refuse to answer or are unable to answer.
    People are responsible for their poor choices in life, no one else, no matter what color they are.

There are hundreds of thousands of successful black people in this country. They were subjugated to nothing.

You mentioned the Confederate flag at the Rally. You saw, what, two Confederate flags in a SEA of thousands of U.S. Flags, red, white, and blue shirts, U.S. flag scarfs, hats and other apparel?

Like I said, we are a free country, you can fly any flag you want. I do not like the Confederate flag, I do not doubt that people who fly that flag have any idea what it represents or the history. So what, they can fly the Marijuana flag or any flag they want. I did not see hundreds or even dozens of Confederate flags.

The rally's did have black people, Asian people, people of all walks of life.
    In the scope of coalition building, I was asking if that flag was a good choice.
    And I see where you have me an answer.
    Thanks. I must be going now. I have a documentary to make!

[/QUOTE]

"If you want to build a coalition to help fight illegal immigration, does it seem logical to carry a offensive flag to members of your coalition?"

You really make no sense whatsoever.

No one on this forum fighting legal and illegal immigration is carrying an offensive flag, I am assuming you are referring to the Confederate flag.

ILLEGAL ALIENS HAVE "BROKEN" OUR IMMIGRATION SYSTEM

DO NOT REWARD THEM - DEPORT THEM ALL

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Beezer View Post
    "If you want to build a coalition to help fight illegal immigration, does it seem logical to carry a offensive flag to members of your coalition?"

You really make no sense whatsoever.

No one on this forum fighting legal and illegal immigration is carrying an offensive flag, I am assuming you are referring to the Confederate flag.

Found one!
    Same crime has a higher price to pay

Last edited by CoffeeLake; 01-31-2021 at 04:43 PM.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234