Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

First Lady to host rapper who talks of killing cops, burning

‘Burn a Bush’? Michelle Obama invites rapper Common to a poetry reading

Published: 12:48 PM 05/09/2011 | Updated: 2:24 PM 05/10/2011
    By Neil Munro

Here’s an opportunity to relive your high-school poetry classes.

First Lady Michelle Obama has scheduled a poetry evening for Wednesday, and she’s invited several poets, including a successful Chicago poet and rapper, Lonnie Rashid Lynn, Jr., AKA “Common.â€

Gee, how wonderful our president and first lady are...trash attracts trash I guess.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Banned
    Common was on fox news back in oct 2010 they praised him on their show saying how he is good for America and to young people,but when its a democrate that does it its wrong you cant have it both ways fox news now COMMON.I remember seeing him myself on that show in oct 2010.

Quote Originally Posted by duckman
    Common was on fox news back in oct 2010 they praised him on their show saying how he is good for America and to young people,but when its a democrate that does it its wrong you cant have it both ways fox news now COMMON.I remember seeing him myself on that show in oct 2010.
    Fox should be called out on this as well. However, the fact that he was on Fox doesn't equate to the First Lady having him in the WH for a poetry reading.
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836