Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Flash mob robs DC-area 7-Eleven...

Police Let Flash Mob Rob 7-11

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bHyug2PvpB8

Aug 14, 2011

Police Let Flash Mob Loot 7-11 A 7-11 in Montgomery County, Maryland was hit by a flash mob on August 13, 2011. The clerk activated a silent alarm, but police waited until the mob left the store before responding. Further, according to the video, the officer refused to investigate the crime, and only viewed this incident as shoplifting.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member AmericanTreeFarmer's Avatar
    It looks like the national HQ will have to use private detectives.

Obama has an over 80% approval rating in DC. Now you can see why.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Re: Flash mob robs DC-area 7-Eleven...

Quote Originally Posted by AirborneSapper7
    , but police waited until the mob left the store before responding. Further, according to the video, the officer refused to investigate the crime, and only viewed this incident as shoplifting.

You have got to be F-ing be kidding me!!!!!!! What police force was this, Obama-Hussain's SS nazi police force?!?!?!

Michael Savage was right again, as usual.

This is an outrage!!!! My head is gonna explode.

Cowards, I say!

The police just let them shoplift and then refused to investigate the crime calling it just a case of "shoplifting".

Sounds a bit suspicious to me. Could there be a not so good motive for doing this? Like building toward a case for martial law? Prohibiting large crowds? More reason to crack down on the imagined right wing extremists? Something tells me they will indeed make this the Tea Party's fault or freedom loving citizens' fault or reason for giving the poor minorities whatever their little hearts desire fault, or for spreading the wealth...

I don't like this at all. The criminals in this country are more and more protected while the law-abiding citizens are blamed.

What the h.. e.. double hockey sticks is going on??
    As Aristotle said, “Tolerance and apathy are the first virtue of a dying civilization.â€