Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Former muslim woman criticizes islam

http://www.cbn.com/CBNnews/184492.aspx

Of course she's received death threats for her criticism of the "religion of peace."
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

This country's political correctedness is leading us like sheep to slaughter.

WAKE UP people, she's right!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)
    "

She is only a threat to and from radical Islam and not from those who practice true Islam by the book.

I am sure I would have been killed long ago....So God and the angels made sure I was born to my parents.....Thank you God
    I always worn overalls as a kid...if my mom put a dress on me I cried....
    Oh my Gosh the burqa....no way...I would have been killed...on that alone but all the rest heck no....the genital thing was going on in Minnesota....it destroys girls...I know I took care of them....I wanted to hunt folks down...I was so anger ....so I moved...OUT of The STATE
    Never look at another flag. Remember, that behind Government, there is your country, and that you belong to her as you do belong to your own mother. Stand by her as you would stand by your own mother

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    She is only a threat to and from radical Islam and not from those who practice true Islam by the book.
    LOL. Ridiculous. Where is your "true Islam by the book" practiced? Obviously not anywhere in this solar system. Maybe in another galaxy?
    por las chupacabras todo, fuero de las chupacabras nada

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Uh...those who practice 'true islam' by the book are the real menace. Anyone who's read the koran knows the rules.
    We are NOT a nation of immigrants!