Quote Originally Posted by nomas
Godspeed all, Godspeed. I am still having a hard time with this. And I'm sorry to say i am becoming less tolerant after this.

I don't know why this hit me so hard:

"He didn't get to go overseas and do what he's supposed to do, and he's dead ... killed by our own people," Mee Xiong said.

Xiong was one of 11 siblings and came to the U.S. when he was just a toddler. He grew up in California, then moved to Minnesota with the family about 10 years ago, Chor Xiong said.
Maybe 'cause this is the kind of immigrant we want, maybe 'cause I'm of the VN era.

Well, this is the straw that broke my once tolerant back. I'm done tolerating these terrorists and Im glad that MF didn't get killed. Now, he will be an invalid for the rest of his God forsaken life....feel like a Big Man now in your wheelchair?? Now you will have to have your sorry ass wiped....very likely by a FEMALE nurse! haha!!!!! Once the shine of your murdering wears off - you will be nothing but a laughing stock to your sicko religion and your sicko muslim brotherhood. Damn you to hell.

I'm through with muslims. They can't be trusted and THEY are the most intolerent people on the planet. Europe, you better watch your backside for letting all these invaders take your countries one by one. Fools....

Yesterday, I got a break from reality for a whole day. We took our kids to Knotts Berry Farm. I have not been there since I was a kid in the 80's and I was once again in wonderment of the place. (To me, it even beats Disneyland.) Of course I also took a good look around at who and what kind of people were there. I was relieved to see only one woman with a towel around her head there the whole day. Maybe after these shootings they are laying low? Who knows...but whatever the reason was - it was nice. Come to think of it, I didn't hear a whole lot of spanish there either. When I did, I just moved away from it. That was nice too.