Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UB

Fox To Air Damning Michelle Obama Tape?

Fox To Air Damning
    Michelle Obama Tape?
    10-30-8

Note - This email comes from reliable sources. -ed

I have learned that FOX NEWS CHANNEL will air a devastating tape of Michelle Obama within the next 24 hours.

My source indicates the tape - which will have a huge impact on U.S. National Security, will air during "The Sean Hannity Show" and Greta Van Sustren's "On the Record."

According to Africa Press International (API), Michelle Obama is on the tape making comments and remarks about her husband's plans for America that will absolutely shock American Voters.

According to API, eleven days ago they received the first request to accept $2 million US dollars from Mr Ed Hale, President of Plains Radio, Texas - USA, in an effort to suppress the information from reaching the public before the coming US Presidential elections.

Six hours after the release of information by API on the planned broadcast by Fox News Network of the Michelle Obama tape, API was contacted by Obama¢s Campaign Manager.

Obama¢s campaign manager allegedly contacted API by telephone and email offering $3 million US dollars followed with a request to API to cancel the deal with Fox News Network. API says it declined the $3 million.

According to information I received at noon today, FOX NEWS CHANNEL will air the tape within the next 24 hours, meaning TONIGHT!

http://www.rense.com/general83/fox.htm
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

Hopefully it shows the links of Obama's past clearly and shows the monster that he is.
    <div>DEFEAT BARACK HUSSEIN OBAMA THE COMMIE FOR FREEDOM!!!!</div>

I wish they had aired this last week, some people have already voted.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Forty seven minutes into the H&C show here on the east coast and so far there's been nothing about a Michelle Obama tape. Hannity did bring forth a book written by Bernadine Dorn and Bill Ayers, called "Prairie Fire". Ayers and Dorn dedicated the book to SirhanSirhan, among others. I believe they published it in the 1970's.

IF this airs I will be surprised.

Does anyone think for one minute that Obama and his thugs will ALLOW this to happen?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Fox is flatly denying this or so thissite claims anyway:

Receive mediabistro.com's Daily TVNewser Feed via email

Click here to receive mediabistro.com's Daily Media Newsfeed via email.

Atlantan Magazine is looking for a Associate Publisher. See the next featured job.
    WNYC Radio is looking for a Morning News Reporter / Host. See the next featured job.
    Crystal Media Networks is looking for a Quality Control / Syndicated Player Operations. See the next featured job.
    S.I. Newhouse School of Public Communications is looking for a Professor of Broadcast Journalism. See all other great jobs at our Job Board.
    Wednesday, Oct 29
    Fox News Denies Involvement with Supposed Michelle Obama Audio Tape
    Exclusive: Fox News denies any involvement in the purchase of an audio tape apparently featuring an unflattering portrayal of Michelle Obama. In a widely-circulated Web post, an organization called African Press International claims to be in negotiations with the network to air the tape.

An FNC spokesman tells TVNewser: "API's dubious claim that FOX News has purchased a supposed audio tape to be aired prior to Election Day is absolutely false."

Today's post on the API Website reads:

A final agreement has been reached between African Press International (API) and Fox News Network (USA) on the dates to air the Michelle Obama tape arising from a discussion Mrs. Obama had with the API two weeks ago. The show will take place any day/time from now, with a 15 minutes alert on when it is to take place. Other programmes will be interrupted. This is a precaution taken to avoid interference from any quarter. In the agreement, Fox News Network will broadcast 39 minutes of the 54 minutes long tape.
    ABC's Jake Tapper talked with Obama campaign senior adviser Robert Gibbs last week who told him no such tape exists. "It's bogus, she didn't call, it's all a lie," Gibbs says

www.mediabistro.com/tvnewser/fnc/fox_ne ... .asp?c=rss

sorry but i think this API tape is a hoax. I might be wrong.

I agree, alamb. Michelle O isn't stupid to get caught with her pants down.
    "

According to Africa Press International (API), Michelle Obama is on the tape making comments and remarks about her husband's plans for America that will absolutely shock American Voters.
    Obama is scamming his followers alright. #1 Obama IS a Muslim, and #2 he is NOT a naturalized citizen. And this evil man has plans to make America go down on its knees and repent for all of the world's woes. Then he will offer reparations and a "global poverty tax" that will lift up the rest of the world, which is mainly muslim, while making America's people poor.

Not only did his wife slip up and spill the beans, but his running mate Joe Biden also slipped up by "the world is going to test Obama, and Americans may fight Obama's plans at first but will then follow him".(not word for word but something like that)
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Offering $3 mil to keep the API quiet could be looked at as obstruction of justice..where the hell is the FBI?????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast