Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The fox IS in charge of the henhouse!

BREAKING NEWS: The fox IS in charge of the henhouse!
    •October 3, 2008

Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, she who is 3rd in line for the presidency, has announced that Chairman Barney Frank will hold hearings to determine just how this financial crisis came about.

I feel faint, or sick, or something. I will go take some Tylenol, or maybe Tums.
    http://americanelephant.wordpress.com/2 ... nd-exists/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April

Re: The fox IS in charge of the henhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    •October 3, 2008

Democrat House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, she who is 3rd in line for the presidency, has announced that Chairman Barney Frank will hold hearings to determine just how this financial crisis came about.

I feel faint, or sick, or something. I will go take some Tylenol, or maybe Tums.
    She could care less, she is trying to fool us into thinking she does care!!! Well I think we are all too pissed to fall for that load of BS.

JAK
    She is just as corrupt as many of these TRAITORS!!! She is sickening and pathetic!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ROLAIDS DOUBLE ACTION EXTRA STRENGTH FOR ME.

I pray she loses her position after the elections! A demotion is what this witch needs.
    "

Re: The fox IS in charge of the henhouse!

Quote Originally Posted by April
    Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    •October 3, 2008

She could care less, she is trying to fool us into thinking she does care!!! Well I think we are all too pissed to fall for that load of BS.
    THATS ONE GOOD THING THAT IS COMING OUT OF THIS. WE ARE PISSED OFF.

SO PISSED OFF THAT WE WONT REST TILL WE GET SOME WORK DONE.

TILL WE HAVE OUR COUNTRY BACK.

TILL WE CLEAN THE SCUM OUT OF CONGRESS.

THEY HAVE NOT HEARD THE LAST OF THIS.

We need to clean house. I think the rest of the country feels the same way because this is what everyone is saying in the newspapers I've been blogging in about this bailout bill. I think these jokers finally pushed people over the edge with this last move of theirs.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    We need to clean house. I think the rest of the country feels the same way because this is what everyone is saying in the newspapers I've been blogging in about this bailout bill. I think these jokers finally pushed people over the edge with this last move of theirs.
    I THINK YOU ARE RIGHT "TINYBOB".

THE REST OF THE COUNTRY DOES FEEL LIKE THAT. I HAVE ALSO BEEN AROUND IN CHATS AND FORUMS.

THE BAILOUT WAS THE DROP OF WATER THAT OVERFLOWED THE GLASS.

THEY WERE FED UP EVEN BEFORE THE BAILOUT. NOW THEY ARE LIVID.