Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Unoccupied Southeast Georgia But Not For Much Longer

FoX Does It Again

I don't know what is going on but again Foxnews broke into another program with another speech given by the "Exalted One". This time it was Oreilly discussing border security. Oreilly for the first time was discussing the war on the border with The Sheriff of Zapato County and then Fox coincidentally breaks in at this time with another bs speech from "The Anointed One". More censorship??????? Unbelievable.........
    There is no freedom without the law. Remember our veterans whose sacrifices allow us to live in freedom.

since OReilly is taped, im betting in three hours when it comes back on, there wont be the interruption
    but i was a little ticked cuz i think that is far more important than the BS talk that the Dems are getting

Quote Originally Posted by jamesw62
    since OReilly is taped, im betting in three hours when it comes back on, there wont be the interruption
    but i was a little ticked cuz i think that is far more important than the BS talk that the Dems are getting

Our local Detroit conservative talk radio station has moments of dead air because it is ran like an amateur radio station, perhaps because it is handed over to a local university to handle broadcast duties (near Wayne State University). The moments of dead air have often come when Michael Savage is interviewing a guest about some important topic. Several years ago Michael Savage's show was getting good ratings at its 9 PM time slot when a local college produced "Liberal talk" show came in and grabbed the popular time slot. The show often denigrated white conservatives and defended corrupt Detroit politics and encouraged people to hold repulsive individuals such as Louis Farrakhan in high regard. It reminded me of what would happen if the Fairness Doctrine was used as a way of drowning out conservative views.