Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Fox News Anchor Draws Ratings, and Ire of Conservative Criti

Fox News Anchor Draws Ratings, and Ire of Conservative Critics

Shepard Smith, host of the evening show “The Fox Report,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I dont watch Shephard Smith. He just doesnt fit in with FOX which is more conservative than other networks.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The following was on the internet a few weeks ago:

By Joe Kovacs
    © 2009 WorldNetDaily

Fox News' Shepard Smith
    Fox News anchor Shepard Smith, host of the top-rated evening cable newscast, believes Americans challenging the eligibility of Barack Obama to hold the office of president are "crazies," saying "there is no truth whatsoever" to the suggestion Obama is not a "natural born citizen."
    I couldn't help but laugh when I read about Shephard Smith's comment above.

1. I like Shepard Smith. I have been watching his good show off and on for several years.

2. But I started thinking about the following statements the more I thought about Shepard Smith and Obama's eligibility issue:

a. Smith says he attended the University of Mississippi. I guess he graduated. I don't know. I'll just take his word for it, because, like Obama' college records, I have not seen Smith's college records.

b. NCAA football eligibility: Smith often talks about how much he likes and follows Universisty of Mississippi football.

c. I too am a big football fan, espcially when it comes to Notre Dame football.

d. What Shephard seems to have forgotten: The NCAA, the governing body of major college sports, is one of the strictest in-your-face organizations when it comes to checking the eligibility of its student-athletes.

e. For instance, did a player have his grade in high school secretly changed so that he could qualify for entrance into a major school like the University of Mississippi? If he did and the NCAA found out about it, he and the University of Mississippi could be in a lot of trouble.

f. For instance, a player transfers from an obscure junior college where his academic record was tampered with so that he could qualify to play major college football/basketball, well, again, if the NCAA found about it, the player and the university could be in a lot of trouble.

3. My point is this: Men and women who want to play major college sports have to pass strict NCAA eligibility requirements and have to present VERIFIED documents that prove beyond a shadow of a doubt that they are eligible under NCAA rules.

4. In fact, I wouln't be surprised if the eligiblility requirements for NCAA athletes are more strict than the eligibility requirements for those candidates who run for President of the United States.

5. For instance, imagine this scene: The University of Alabama, one of the University of Mississippi's heated rivals, is caught in a serious rumor that one of its star football players is accused of forgery when it comes to his high school records, and, in addition, the star player's birth certificate is thought to be a fake.

6. What do you think the good Shephard Smith's reaction would be?

7. Do you think he would shout to leave the Alabama player alone like he shouts for the public to leave President Obama alone?

8. Or, is it more reasonable to expect that Shephard Smith would be one of the many public figures who would call for an immediate public investigation into the allegations against the Alabama star football player?

9. I say Shephard Smith would call for an immediate investigation into whether or not the star Alabama football player was eligible or not.

10. So I say this to famous tv Fox News host Shephard Smith: I like you, but if you are so upset because Americans want Obama to prove that he is eligible to be President of the United States by showing them his long form birth certificate---the one with the names of his birth hospital and birth doctor on it---then I say you are clearly wrong when you call such Americans "crazies."

"Think of the press as a great keyboard on which the government can play." Joseph Goebbles

Pick your tune? A nickle for the juke box?

Imagine hearing what is not being talked about, as opposed to what is the news.