Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Fox News GOP Debate Tonight

Fox News Debate
    9:00pm ET
    Fox News & University of New Hampshire's Whittermore Center

Considering the shameful treatment Dr. Paul received last time by Hannity and Co., I'm curious to see what new stunts they will attempt this time around on this so called "fair and balanced" news show.

(I'm betting he hardly gets any questions and he'll be shoved way over in the corner along with Tancredo!)

more than likely, but the cat is out of the bag, and the others here lately have been losing straw polls.
    "When the Government Fears the People, there is Liberty. When the People Fear the Government, there is Tyranny."

Thomas Jefferson

Paul won the Maryland straw poll today (among many others), but I will still bet a dollar to a doughnut that Fox will treat him as unfairly tonight as CNN and ABC have done in the previous debates.

What's the deal with this hate Paul thing? I listen to Levine on the radio and he went on a Ron Paul bashing spree and never did hear why he was so upset with him.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Corporate special interest groups own the national news media. They are terrified Paul will win the republican nomination as he will nip all their greedy plans in the bud. He is for a very small role of federal government, against the Iraq war and of all things !!!! He is against illegal immigration.

Here is a clip of him on Lou Dobbs. Paul has won for straw polls so far than any other Republican candidate; however, the neo cons refuse to cover that story on their shows. They would prefer to cram down our throats the amnesty loving crooks like McCain.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBLYTAIt25g