Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

The Fraud Of Barry Soetoro (a.k.a. Barack Hussein Obama)

The Fraud Of Barry Soetoro (a.k.a. Barack Hussein Obama)

From Dr. Orly Taitz, ESQ <Dr_taitz@yahoo.com>
    http://educate-yourself.org/cn/orlytait ... eb09.shtml
    February 24, 2009

Forward courtesy of Don Nicoloff donnicoloff@mac.com

The Fraud Of Barry Soetoro (a.k.a. Barack Hussein Obama) Feb. 28, 2009

http://defendourfreedoms.org/SenatorThuneEtAl1.htm

Attention Senator John Thune
    Senate Armed Services Committee

Attention Senator Chuck Grassley
    Senate Finance Committee

Attention Senator Diane Feinstein
    Senate Committee on Intelligence
    Senate Committee on Judiciary
    Senate Defense Subcommittee

cc Senate
    cc Congress

Open Letter

Via e-mail

February 11, 2009

Dear Senators and Congressmen:

Thank you for taking the time to review the documentation relevant to the Constitutional legitimacy of the presidency Barack Obama. There have been various problems with the vetting of Mr. Obama throughout the campaign and the present. I’d like to take the opportunity to highlight the most pertinent and alarming issues that have been clearly revealed. I’m sure you will agree that this information must be further investigated promptly before any damage is done to the United States and its citizens beyond the Constitutional compromises that currently exist. Most interesting, though, is the fact that Mr. Obama has not simply ordered the original vault copy of his birth certificate to be sealed and chosen to retain three (3) law firms to defend the various cases spending a reported $800,000 (of whose money?). If Mr. Obama has nothing to hide, then why fight the more than 42 cases in federal courts alone (according to Justia) and similar number in state courts of which the merits are well-founded and substantiated through factual evidence, state and federal statutes, and international laws? Main issue is that the state of HI, according to statue 338 allows Foreign born children of Hawaiian residents to obtain Hawaiian birth certificates and obtain them based on a statement of one relative only. There is plenty of evidence of Mr. Obama being born in Kenya and obtaining his Hawaiian birth certificate based on a statement of his grandparent only, who simply didn’t want to deal with immigration and not based on any records from any hospitals. Extensive searches in the State of Hawaii showed no birthing records for his mother [Stanley] Ann Dunham in any hospital in Hawaii.

I would also like to schedule a meeting with you, for which I will fly to Washington, D.C. to personally meet with you in the short term. Having been raised in the former Soviet Union, I am no stranger to horrors of communism, totalitarianism, civilian labor camp rule and I see clearly the path Mr. Obama is taking the United States. It is a downward spiral of total destruction of the constitution and economic infrastructure of this country. I urge you to look at the information thoroughly. Americans need to know that their president is a legitimate president and that their senators and representatives are upholding their oaths:

“I do solemnly swear (or affirm) that I will support and defend the Constitution of the United States against all enemies, foreign and domestic; that I will bear true faith and allegiance to the same; that I take this obligation freely, without any mental reservation or purpose of evasion; and that I will well and faithfully discharge the duties of the office on which I am about to enter: So help me God.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE

Obama is a con-man.

Why is Obama still the president with all this evidence against him? I think he and all the others involved in this massive fraud should lose their jobs and be held legally accountable.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)