Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Anguish, in the legal sense, is an approximation of the cumulative effects on the psyche of a given tort. It is not, legally speaking, an emotion, but rather a construct of the expected reasonable total deleterious mental effect of an event.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    Anguish, in the legal sense, is an approximation of the cumulative effects on the psyche of a given tort. It is not, legally speaking, an emotion, but rather a construct of the expected reasonable total deleterious mental effect of an event.

Legal Sense ? Doesnt that all add up to our Government Organization has no legal ethics and no legal justice because we all live in fear. Crocket there is no need to reply to this statement. If you ment leagly speaking when you stated fear is'nt tangible you should have said it in the first place. If you can understand that. But I must make you aware I have premeditated the derivation of your screen name.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by GREGAGREATAMERICAN

Legal Sense ? Doesnt that all add up to our Government Organization has no legal ethics and no legal justice because we all live in fear. Crocket there is no need to reply to this statement. If you ment leagly speaking when you stated fear is'nt tangible you should have said it in the first place. If you can understand that. But I must make you aware I have premeditated the derivation of your screen name.
    All rights are based on law, GREG. There are two fundamental purposes for law. One is to punish crimes, which are offenses again the community, the state, mankind as a whole or God. The other is to right wrongs caused by behavious injurious to a person or people, as by violations of rights. That is the tort system. Beyond these fundamental purposes of law, there is colorable jurisdiction that is the result of contracts, agreements, or compacts or arises under commerce. These are not universal laws because they deal with only certain persons under certain circumstances. Administrative law, commercial law, contractual law (equity), maritime law and all other colorable jurisdictions are referred to as quasi-legal.

What's more, you seem to freely interchange the terms "government" and "federal government". Government can be something as simple as a folkmoot, and all legal proceedings are, by definition, governmental.

So it appears that you have tried to muddy the water with the ludicrous assertion that for something to be "legal" it must necessarily arise under the federal system or be subject to the machinations of the Bar. That is not true. In a discussion of rights, we are ALWAYS talking about the law, but not necessarily the legal system. It appears that you don't like the definitions in law and so, rather than accept your error, you have sought to dodge out by tarring the entire concept of law. Again, without law, where would your rights be? They would be meaningless.

Banned
    You know crocket it’s late and I’d rather not debate you on something I knew you could not ever appreciate. As I will concur with you on all the under laying essential ideas of you diminutive law lesson, to long of a period of time has been spent on this partnership.
    I must disagree that I have tried muddying the water of any of our government systems.
    This seem to always come back to the feeling that your trying to win something from each point debated by creating a type of influence and putting words in peoples mouths. Maybe this peculiar habit infects all aspect of your character and has been created in you from your past forum debating opponents. I’m not even going to try to figure that one out, to analyze someone with your intellect would require much more time and energy then I am willing to put into it. Your ailment has left me feeling elated yet fatigued. Elated because all that it’s not necessary, fatigued because I realize now I’ve been spinning a mule that carries all the spindles in this factory.
    Regardless I’m on your side but please don’t read anything into this as I don’t mean it as to receive an additional useless law lesson. I have enough to do as it is. I may need to climb up to my attic tonight and spew curse words just so I can get the taste back in my mouth and morph back into the country bumpkin that you have ostensibly proclaimed me of being through out this debate. Greg Exit Stage Left

Banned
    You know crocket it’s late and I’d rather not debate you on something I knew you could not ever appreciate. As I will concur with you on all the under laying essential ideas of you diminutive law lesson, to long of a period of time has been spent on this partnership.
    I must disagree that I have tried muddying the water of any of our government systems.
    This seem to always come back to the feeling that your trying to win something from each point debated by creating a type of influence and putting words in peoples mouths. Maybe this peculiar habit infects all aspect of your character and has been created in you from your past forum debating opponents. I’m not even going to try to figure that one out, to analyze someone with your intellect would require much more time and energy then I am willing to put into it. Your ailment has left me feeling elated yet fatigued. Elated because all that it’s not necessary, fatigued because I realize now I’ve been spinning a mule that carries all the spindles in this factory.
    Regardless I’m on your side but please don’t read anything into this as I don’t mean it as to receive an additional useless law lesson. I have enough to do as it is. I may need to climb up to my attic tonight and spew curse words just so I can get the taste back in my mouth and morph back into the country bumpkin that you have ostensibly proclaimed me of being through out this debate. Greg Exit Stage Left
    And again GREG morphs from average Joe with the vocabulary of a lawn care provider to intellectual replete with words he couldn't even spell, much less use, just a few posts ago. Who else finds that amazing?

GREG, I submit that you are a fraud. If you are indeed being less than honest about who and what you are, one would have to wonder whay that would be. There are only a small handful of answers, eh Bamajdphd?

And again GREG morphs from average Joe with the vocabulary of a lawn care provider to intellectual replete with words he couldn't even spell, much less use, just a few posts ago. Who else finds that amazing?
    GREG, I submit that you are a fraud. If you are indeed being less than honest about who and what you are, one would have to wonder whay that would be. There are only a small handful of answers, eh Bamajdphd?
    I do!! I don't care if he is Cybil...at least he's funny. And you didn't give him credit for ostensibly, it was his best word.

Banned

Are you so snobbish that you believe that a lawn care provider could not be on your level. Thats got to be the most asinine thing you've said and I've ever read.

I spelled out your depiction just fine.
    It will be your lesson well learned not to accuse me of something Im not. You must provide and I require a good reson, if your trying to figure a person out or find fault in someone its best not to let them know your doing it. Or did you miss that lesson when you failed to pass a bar Most persons that accuse people of doing something they are not, have a guilty conscience. Im not playing your game.

Banned

Are you so snobbish that you believe that a lawn care provider could not be on your level. Thats got to be the most asinine thing you've said and I've ever read.

I spelled out your depiction just fine.
    It will be your lesson well learned not to accuse me of something Im not. You must provide and I require a good reson, if your trying to figure a person out or find fault in someone its best not to let them know your doing it. Or did you miss that lesson when you failed to pass a bar Most persons that accuse people of doing something they are not, have a guilty conscience. Im not playing your game.
    I am not trying anything. And of course you are playing "my" game, because I have manage to get you sufficiently riled that you have slipped out of persona on multiple occasions. Trying? Call it "mission accomplished."

Banned
    Unless you’re conducting a study on how asinine statements can cause reactions….
    CrocketGoast you cause you own unwitting self-destruction. The above statement about the men and women that run this country, the ones that are the back bone of the world (you know the statement you made about I couldn’t possible have a PhD because I might mow lawns), that statement is your own textbook example to your absence of intelligence, your lack of true intelligence is now visible. Up until that moment you said what you did, you where an otherwise intelligent individual. You blew that right here in front of God, me and the whole world. If you where trying to get me to reply in any other way then pragmatic you failed. My responding to it in the first place, may show my willingness to preserve the good of my fellow man. We all put our paints on one leg at a time and there is not one thing you could do or say to ever change that, unless you where to go and cut off one of your legs to show the rest of America your sorry you are for offending them or insulting thier intelligence.
    A child doesn’t have that much igornace to something as important as respect for all humans. Just remember there is always someone that can do a job better then you, and always someone who has more knowledge then you, and you sir lost this debate you just too stuffed up in your own idocy to realize it .
    I retract any and all compliments I gave you; I do not feel at this point you can not be an asset to anyone other then the Human Development and Psychology Department at Harvard they have a lack of test cases I can predict how you will respond to this retraction, I can predict your response to the statement as a whole. But you can be sure of one thing and take this to your county bumpkin bank. You won’t find a need to be perturbed about loosing any other debate to me. After going back and reading your many ambiguities and contradictions in over a 1000 or so of you posts you not worthy of my debate. You can be sure I morph in and out of nothing. I have no need to transform, nor do I have a need to convence you of this. I am a Great American.

You won’t find a need to be perturbed about loosing any other debate to me. After going back and reading your many ambiguities and contradictions in over a 1000 or so of you posts
    greg
    I'm assuming from your above statement that you have taken the time to read over 1000 statements made by a member yet you can't take the time to find a duplicate article 1/3 down the first page?

We will ask you one more time to refrain from insults on the boards. There are no rules against BLOVIATING {so feel free to continue} but there is a clear rule against flinging INSULTS.
    THANK YOU
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234