Fremont, California Town Hall Meeting 8-15-2009

This is a look at the Fremont, California town hall meeting on 8-15-2009.

I think it may have been a record turnout for us here.

This is where the line started to get in AFTER the doors opened and the room was filled. The line wraps way around to the front of the building.

Many of us stayed as they were letting people in when people left the meeting.

There were lots of signs. I'm very biased here with my pictures. Many of those that support socialized medicine had little signs to hold up that had been passed out by the government front organizations. They were a simple, sheet of paper size, little sign but it made it look like all those around them were for the government take over of our health care system.

Many were not.

The sad thing about the little signs is I'm pretty sure they are being paid for with our tax dollars. I have seen it many times before. When those that control our government want something done, they don't use their own money, they have the politicians they own use ours. As long as we allow fiat money to be printed no matter how much we spend to get what we want done, they can print up what ever it takes to defeat us. Then we pay the bill!

In essence they beat us with our own stick!

When Congressman Pete Stark left many of us ambushed him.

I'm just kidding of course, as most are still taking all of this pretty peaceably.

He did stop to address some of those that didn't get in and told us that he was having another meeting next month. He said he had ask the group inside the meeting to try and hold back and allow others to get in next time.

Actually those of us that didn't get in had a very good meeting on the out side. We exchanged greetings, handshakes and lots of videos, pamphlets and flyers. We talked long after the official meeting was over.

If you plan on attending one in your area try and print up a simple sign to hand out so people can see where you stand.