Georgia Citizen Succeeds in Getting Criminal Charges to 23 Fulton County Grand Jury Members

14Share

FULL-FRONTAL CORRUPTION CHARGE AT THE FULTON COUNTY DISTRICT
by William Windsor of Lawless America

(May 7, 2011) — This is HUGE news, and what I did may be a template that others will wish to follow to do the same thing. One thing is for sure, I believe THIS is something that every aggrieved person should try to accomplish. No cost. All it takes is a little time.
Read this story.

On Friday, May 6, 2011 at 9:00 am, a courier hand-delivered a letter to the Fulton County District Attorney, the receptionist guard dog at the front of the Fulton County District Attorney’s Office, and each of the 23 members of the Fulton County Grand Jury that was then in session.

The purpose of this was to bypass the people who block access to the Grand Jury.

Read how it was done, and DO IT YOURSELF! Feel free to modify these letters for your use….

UPDATE, May 6, 2011 — 11:30 am

It has been an interesting morning. The courier called at 9:30 am to say that the District Attorney’s Office was doing legal research to determine whether my letters to the Grand Jurors would be delivered to them. At 11:00 am, I advised him to leave and ask the receptionist to have me called once they reached a decision.

I immediately faxed a letter to the District Attorney advising him that he and his office had no legal basis to interfere with the courier and that the District Attorney’s Office has no power and no rights relative to the Grand Jury.

At 11:30 am, an Assistant District Attorney called me to ask that I have the courier return with the envelopes because a Deputy Sheriff would accept the envelopes and give them to each Grand Juror. The envelopes were accepted at 3: 44 pm. At 4:30 pm, Deputy Sheriff Betts called me to confirm that he had received the envelopes and that he will present them to each Grand Juror when they return on Tuesday.

THIS IS FANTASTIC! I have accomplished my mission. And to all of you, this means this is a technique that you can use to reach a grand jury. Folks, this is HUGE NEWS!
Original Story:

Most people who try to reach a grand jury with their charges against corrupt judges and corrupt government officials never make it past the “guards.â€