Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

A.G. Eric Holder Runs & Hides From Justice

Eric Holder Runs & Hides From Justice

It's a scandal that has shaken the highest levels of government.

It's scandal that has cost dozens of lives.

And it's "A scandal bigger than Iran Contra..." - Rep. Issa (R-CA)
    There's a MASSIVE game of intrigue going on right now in our highest levels of government. After Rep. Issa (R-CA) and Sen. Grassley (R-IA) blew the whistle on Project Gunrunner, it looks like the conspiracy goes even DEEPER.

Instead of coming clean and telling Americans what really happened, ATF officials are COLLUDING with Eric Holder to BURY all the evidence. No one knows just how far these crimes go. And no one will ever know if Eric Holder and ATF officials continue doing everything they can to obstruct justice.

The ATF has gone rogue!

The ATF's Operation Fast and Furious gave gun smugglers the green light to purchase over 2,000 firearms which have wound up on both sides of the border. The ATF has "lost track" of most of the guns. In December 2010, Border Patrol Agent Brian Terry was murdered with an ATF gun.

Now, Sen. Grassley and Rep. Issa have turned up the heat. They're expanding their investigation and are seeking emails, notes, memos and many other documents from top government officials.

But their intensified investigation will go NOWHERE - as long as Eric Holder is Attorney General. Why is he working so hard to crush this investigation? I'll tell you more about that later.

But first, In hopes of appeasing the public and to stop the questions, Kenneth Melson (acting head of the ATF) and Dennis Burke (former U.S. attorney) were reassigned to lesser positions.

That's right; they weren't FIRED for illegally running guns back and forth across the border. They weren't FIRED for their responsibility in Brian Terry's murder. And they weren't FIRED for giving firearms to criminals who then disappeared with the guns into the U.S. NO - they were just "reassigned."

This is a political charade by the man who really ought to tender his resignation. That man is Attorney General Eric Holder!

We all know something much bigger is going on.

By reassigning rather than firing Melson, Holder is trying to convince the public that he's taking action. Holder is just moving deck chairs on the Titanic. And he is NECK-DEEP in the scandal. Instead of ousting people and cleaning up the renegade ATF he merely shuffled staff around. That's why I'm asking you help me pressure Congress to ask for Eric Holder's resignation - right away. We don't have much time to waste.

Rep. Issa said, "It certainly goes much higher than the three individuals who were transferred or dismissed...and more importantly, those higher up have not yet said how they are going to make sure this doesn't happen again."

If there wasn't significant wrong-doing none of these moves would have been made.

The American people aren't dumb. We want answers and we want the truth. We're not going to be satisfied with Holder's haphazard attempts to hide the truth. Eric Holder can give TERRORISTS civilian trials for the sake of "fairness." Yet he is incapable of giving the family of Brian Terry and the other Fast and Furious casualties fair treatment. Again, that's why Eric Holder needs to go - NOW!

When he should be looking out for the interests and safety of American citizens, Holder has shown only CALLOUS disregard to our welfare. What would happen if another illegal ATF gun is used to slaughter another American? Then Holder will really have some explaining to do.

But it shouldn't have to come to that. Holder has some explaining to do RIGHT NOW - but he's skulked away in hopes that we'll all forget about Brian Terry and Project Gunrunner. Well I've got news for Eric Holder - no one is going to forget about it anytime soon.

Eric Holder should do the honorable thing: RESIGN.

Holder is refusing to take responsibility for the scandal for a very good reason...he is ALARMINGLY ANTI-GUN. Whenever guns wind up in the hands of criminals or murderers, it's the PERFECT excuse for someone like Holder to start an anti-Second Amendment crusade.

Here are some of the gun hating policies and laws he has championed...

~ Federal licensing of firearms
    ~ A 3 day waiting period on handgun sales
    ~ Rationing handgun sales to no more than one per month

...And that's only the beginning of the VERY LONG list of Holder's gun control agenda. Do you want a guy like Holder in charge of the Fast and Furious Scandal? More importantly, do you want a guy like Holder in charge of your gun rights?

I hope not, because if Holder stays, your gun rights will go.

I say Holder goes and your gun rights stay

Enough is Enough!

Clearly, Eric Holder is unwilling to step up to the plate and take responsibility for the Fast and Furious debacle. Instead, he's looking out for himself and playing administrative games.

Congress has a decision to make: Either force Holder come clean about Fast and Furious and tell him to step down... Or if they let him off scott free - WE WILL VOTE THEM OUT! We all know that votes are the only thing many politicians care about. Let them know that their career is on the line!

Will you help me flood the halls of Congress demanding for Holder's IMMEDIATE resignation? We must act now, before our times up. Unless gun owners across the country send Washington a strong message there will be no end to Holder's renegade behavior.

Thank you. I know I can count on you.

Sincerely Yours,

Alan M. Gottlieb
    Chairman
    Citizens Committee for the Right to Keep and Bear Arms

received by e-mail from CCRKBA on Sun, Sep 18, 2011 11:19 am
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

He can run but he can't hide...