Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GA: Another "wrong way" driver kills 2 more Americ

http://www.ajc.com/metro/content/metro/ ... _0318.html

Haven't heard yet if he's an illegal, probably won't matter now since he's dead too. They are looking into it to see if alcohol was a factor....hmmm, ya think?

Minivan going wrong way kills three in Marietta

By MIKE MORRIS
    The Atlanta Journal-Constitution

Published on: 03/17/08

Three people, including a Braselton man and his teenage son, were killed Sunday night when a minivan going the wrong direction on a Marietta road struck another vehicle head-on, police said.

The crash occurred just after 9 p.m. on the Canton Road Extension near I-75, Marietta police Det. Jake King said.

A Mercury Villager headed north in the southbound lanes hit a Ford Taurus, killing the drivers of both vehicles and a rear-seat passenger in the Taurus, King said.

King identified those killed as Rodney James Godfrey, 47, the driver of the Taurus, and his son, 17-year-old Eric James Godfrey, who was riding in the back seat of the Taurus. Rodney Godfrey's wife, Mary Clare Godfrey, 51, and their 12-year-old child were injured.

Also killed was the driver of the Mercury minivan, Nicasio Rodrigo Vicente-Hernandez, 29, of Kennesaw.

King said investigators had not determined how the Mercury driver ended up going in the wrong direction or whether alcohol was a factor in the crash.
    Just your ordinary, average, everyday, American mom!

Senior Member ourcountrynottheirs's Avatar
    I don't know if this guy was illegal or not. But, the OBL's are quick to point out that many more Americans have fatal accidents and drive drunk. I think the concept they don't understand is that if the guy hadn't been in the country, as he shouldn't have been, these tragedies wouldn't happen. Everytime I hear of another senseless death caused by an illegal alien, I think there is blood on the hands of every politition, OBL, CEO and business owner who fight to keep their cheap labor. It makes me sick.

moving to other topics. This does not belong in the news section unless it has to do with illegal immigration.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Quote Originally Posted by ourcountrynottheirs
    I don't know if this guy was illegal or not. But, the OBL's are quick to point out that many more Americans have fatal accidents and drive drunk. I think the concept they don't understand is that if the guy hadn't been in the country, as he shouldn't have been, these tragedies wouldn't happen. Everytime I hear of another senseless death caused by an illegal alien, I think there is blood on the hands of every politition, OBL, CEO and business owner who fight to keep their cheap labor. It makes me sick.
    They "understand"! They just don't care. It's an excuse to say this country should take in anyone and everyone who wants to be here and damn our laws and the citizens who obey them. We have enough of our own criminals we don't need the worlds.

Check out this article. It says it all:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-108165-claw.html+hammer

This is part of it:

The open borders advocates will, no doubt, claim that there are many Americans who commit violent crimes. Certainly this is true. However, if our nation had prevented the entry of “Richard Toledoâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)