Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

GAO Warns of 'Dirty Bomb' Threat

GAO Warns of 'Dirty Bomb' Threat

Tuesday, July 15, 2008 7:59 PM

The Government Accountability Office has raised concerns over so-called “dirty bombs,â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm just marking time , waiting . Wide open border with a heavy hand agenda by our Government = Boom .Marshall law . Illegals got it made
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

A nuke bomb big as a refrigirator could wipe out all of a major USA city . Rumor has it that there ae plenty here left over from cold war planted by russians .True or not I don't know . I do know that since the foxes are guarding the henhouse it would be easy to bring in whatever they want to ,nukes, bio or chemicle wmd.

911 didn't teach us anything . We just went out and bouht alot of flags made in china and sent ouryoun to the wrong nation to die ,be maimed or come back mental from fighting with hands tied behind their backs, like they did in Nam .

sorry copy

Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    911 didn't teach us anything . We just went out and bouht alot of flags made in china and sent ouryoun to the wrong nation to die ,be maimed or come back mental from fighting with hands tied behind their backs, like they did in Nam .
    Sorry, but still believe 911 was an inside job.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    Quote Originally Posted by NOamNASTY
    FWIW: me to ! never trust the government . never . to many strange things happened to even allow me to think otherwize
    Nam vet 1967/1970 Skull & Bones can KMA .Bless our Brothers that gave their all ..It also gives me the right to Vote for Chuck Baldwin 2008 POTUS . NOW or never*

MW
    Rockfish wrote:

Are you actually saying the Bush administration planned and excuted a mass murder of American citizens? Such a theory is not even plausible (IMO). Bush may be a lot of things but I don't believe he's would intentionally set out to murder American men, women, and children. Outrageous conspiracy theories like this only act to shift the blame away from the terrorists who were actually responsible. I'm a little surprised at your opinion but definitely respect your right to have it.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    Rockfish wrote:

Are you actually saying the Bush administration planned and excuted a mass murder of American citizens? Such a theory is not even plausible (IMO). Bush may be a lot of things but I don't believe he's would intentionally set out to murder American men, women, and children. Outrageous conspiracy theories like this only act to shift the blame away from the terrorists who were actually responsible. I'm a little surprised at your opinion but definitely respect your right to have it.
    didn't say even if Bush knew about it . Said it was a "Inside Job". Lot of pretty bad people all thur our government now . JFK was an "Inside Job" imo also . I just can't buy the "Magic Bullet".

Yea, MW, thanks, I'd be the first one to defend your right to your opinion as well. There are far too many evil forces yearning to undermine our democracy to not beleive that it is possible that 911 was an inside job. What is really disturbing is that our government uses that event as an excuse to lock down our freedoms using fear when what they should have done was sealed the border to protect our freedom while boosting our confidence. A President should know better! And yet we have George sitting on his rump for seven critical minutes when we needed him the most. I could sit here all night and list off a bunch of whys and whynots about what happened before, during and after that awful event, but I won't bother, not many will want to read that because it means admitting that yea, your government is lying to you and you're wrong and in a state of denial if you believe otherwise.

JFK's assasination was an inside job becuase IMO, he tried to do away with the federal reserve and his plans were to get out of Vietnam. The federal reserve act of 1913 was an arrow through the heart of our freedom. JFK tried to end it. Had he succeeded, one has to wonder about what kind of world would we have now..not to mention the kind of fiscal responsibility this country would have followed. Instead, we have the fed going broke while runs on the banks are beginning. The dollar is worth 3 cents compared to the day the federal reserve act went into effect. Could it be that the powers that be want to bring in the Amero?

Most of the people now holding federal positions suck big time because they don't stand up for the truth or what is right. Some of them don't care about the difference between wrong and right. Some have even called our Constitution nothing but a gd piece of paper. Instead, they have their own agenda that demands they please those who belong to the 21st century version of organized crime..the globalists. This kind of crime has contaminated our government and there's no stopping them. The CFR, the Chamber of Commerce, the pandering to the UN, the funding of La Raza, Skull and Bones..and the devil himself residing in Europe..the Rothchilds are these evil forces that I speak of. Question: Why was it necessary for John McCain to visit the Rothchilds in Europe during his current campaign? My answer to that would be that he was there to recieve his orders because it has been already decided that John McCain will be the next President and your and my right to vote is a sham. My prediction of what the MSM's bogus Presidential election results will be:

52% McCain wins
    42% Obamo looses (looser none the less )
    6% Third party candidates

Our election process is over. This decision will be made by the elites and they own the MSM. The MSM will lead us all through the campaign period and on into election day while having us all believe our votes will matter.

As for President Bush, well, with a President like that, who needs enemies? He has done NOTHING for the working citizens of this country and eveything against them. Why didn't George reduce the incentive for employers to move out of our country? Tax breaks..just anohter way of flooding our economy with worthless money, making even more worthless. The fed's bailing out of the 2 biggest mortgage brokers is another way. Just imagine all of those greenbacks they are going to have to print to back the two brokers up! You can kiss our dollar goodbye along with our soverignty. Great job, George, absolutely just great. Even his oil company died. No, I don't like the man and haven't since the first time I laid eyes on him when he was Governor of Texas. I was frightened to learn that he would be running for President. End of vent.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast