Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

GARCIA: Strange case of Obama birth record

GARCIA: Strange case of Obama birth record

By Anne T. Garcia
    Tuesday, October 28, 2008 1:12 PM CDT

I don't believe in black helicopters and I'm sure Elvis is really dead, so I try to avoid topics embraced by the kook fringe.

When Sean Hannity did a piece on "Hannity's America" questioning Barack Obama's legal right to be president I was wary. Then I remembered that Hannity broke the Bill Ayres story a year and a half ago. It turns out (O'Reilly Factor 10/21) Sen. Obama really did know Bill Ayres was an unrepentant terrorist.

It's time to revisit the nationality of Barack Obama. The senator's paternal grandmother says she was present in the delivery room at his birth-in Kenya. At least that is the claim of Pennsylvania lawyer Philip J. Berg.

To legally be president, one must be a natural born citizen of the United States of America. Being born in Kenya would not disqualify him, but some people would like to see his birth certificate.

This is not a partisan issue. The same question was asked of Sen. McCain, who was born in the Panama Canal Zone. He quelled the criticism by releasing his birth certificate. Americans are now calling on Sen. Obama to do the same thing. Frankly, they would like to see the hard copy.

Images of his birth certificate are floating around the Internet and they are problematic. One copy has a seal affixed, the other does not. The certificate number is blacked out. Why?

The senator and his half-sister both say he was born in Hawaii, only they can't agree on which hospital he was born in.

Attorney Philip Berg filed suit in Pennsylvania in October, requesting the court to force Sen. Obama to produce a birth certificate. Mr. Berg, a former deputy attorney general in Pennsylvania and Democratic county chairman, is a life-long Democrat. His ostensible purpose is to make sure the U.S. Constitution is not violated.

According to Berg, even if Mr. Obama was born in Hawaii, his stepfather later changed his citizenship to Indonesian. Berg bases this on the years the senator was enrolled in the Indonesian public school system as Barry Soetoro (his stepfather's surname).

In those days Indonesia was at war and only Indonesian citizens were allowed to enroll in public school. If the senator's citizenship was switched to Indonesian, and later switched back, he would then be referenced as a naturalized citizen. In that case, he would not be eligible to be president.

How could a person rise to the level of United States senator without ever producing adequate documentation? Remember that Mr. Obama rose through the ranks in Illinois, where politics and corruption go together like ham and eggs. Our previous governor was sent to prison; our sitting governor may well end up there, too.

Thomas Lifson, publisher of the "American Thinker" asks this probative question. "If he has it [birth certificate] why hasn't he released it? If he does release it, game over. So why drag this out on technical grounds? It doesn't make sense."

Sen. Obama is very stingy with any kind of paper trail. He was an honor student, but will not release his records from Occidental College, Columbia University, or Harvard Law School. Would such records shed light on his nation of origin?

His penchant for secrecy extends to his political campaign. He refuses to reveal the identity of 2 million small donors, which is legal. Still, a lot of people would like to see the demographics of his donor base.

The question is: Where there's smoke is there fire, or just a smokescreen?

Barack Obama said to George Stephanopoulos, "John McCain has not talked about my Muslim faith. . ." on ABC's "This Week." The Obamas have an odd practice of not giving their daughters birthday gifts-birthday gifts are forbidden under Shariah law. Mr. Obama is not a stupid man. He misspoke and said there are 57 American states. There are 57 states in the Organization of the Islamic Conference.

The Obama camp will probably run out the clock on the birth certificate conundrum. Ultimately the truth will come out. It always does.

Otto von Bismarck once observed, "God has special providence for drunks, idiots and the United States of America." Now would be a good time for some of that special grace to manifest.

Anne T. Garcia's television show "Understanding the End of the Age" can be accessed on Direct TV at 9:30 a.m. every Saturday on channel 376 and 1 p.m. on channel 377. For more information, or to contact her, go to fromthehidden.com. All scripture quotes are from the New King James Version.

http://suburbanjournals.stltoday.com/ar ... arcia0.txt
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

To legally be president, one must be a natural born citizen of the United States of America. Being born in Kenya would not disqualify him, but some people would like to see his birth certificate.
    Ummmm....
    Would someone PLEASE explain this one to me?????

I know I'm not the sharpest tack in the box, but this statement has me questioning my own sanity.

Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Ummmm....

I know I'm not the sharpest tack in the box, but this statement has me questioning my own sanity.
    Whoever wrote the above is wrong, only if he had been born in Kenya to two US Citizens over age 21 then by law he is considered a natural born citizen. For example McCain was born in Panama to two US citizens over age 21, so he is considered a natural born citizen.

But Obama's parents did not meet these requirements, only one was a US citizen and she was under age 21. So the statement above is wrong, if Obama was born in Kenya then he is disqualified because his parents didn't meet the natural born citizen requirement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Bowman
    Quote Originally Posted by florgal
    Ummmm....

Whoever wrote the above is wrong, only if he had been born in Kenya to two US Citizens over age 21 then by law he is considered a natural born citizen. For example McCain was born in Panama to two US citizens over age 21, so he is considered a natural born citizen.

But Obama's parents did not meet these requirements, only one was a US citizen and she was under age 21. So the statement above is wrong, if Obama was born in Kenya then he is disqualified because his parents didn't meet the natural born citizen requirement.
    Thank you Bowman for confirming what I thought I already knew
    In this "new world" where good is bad and bad is good, wrong is right and right is wrong, where terrorists are upstanding citizens and common sense is politically incorrect, sometimes it's hard to keep a good grasp on reality. At least for some of us.....(ME)

Interesting. She got most of it right but missed the key point of Beegs argument.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)